Trade speculation 2014-15

Hoss

McKenzie reported that Myers for ROR makes sense for both teams.

Also EDM might be looking for goaltending and that Robin Lehner from Ottawa could be a target.

GMTM is not backing down on his demand that Mantha or Larkin be included in a trade for Myers

Where was this reported? A lot of people also believe Lehner may be Murray's target for the long-term goaltender.

Is there a Trade Deadline thread?? Just wondering what everyone is thinking we are going to do

Gone will be Stafford, Stewart and one or both of Enroth and Neuvirth. That's a certainty. What they get in return is any bodies guess but it's likely to include picks and perhaps a prospect or two... But there is no chance they bring any vets unless its somebody they can flip at the draft or have one year left.

Gone will be Stafford, Stewart and one or both of Enroth and Neuvirth. That's a certainty. What they get in return is any bodies guess but it's likely to include picks and perhaps a prospect or two... But there is no chance they bring any vets unless its somebody they can flip at the draft or have one year left.

Still a chance you might see Myers moved but most likely our deadline excitement will be seeing if Murray can get another first or two for Stafwart.

Edited by sicknfla

Still a chance you might see Myers moved but most likely our deadline excitement will be seeing if Murray can get another first or two for Stafwart.

Not a chance in hell imo. Unfortunately.

Not a chance in hell imo. Unfortunately.

If I am Murray I push for '16 firsts rather than settling for a 2nd this year. I don't care what the charts say about a 2nd this year is the same as the 1st next year. With our situation we can afford to wait a year for a first. You have to figure any team dealing for Stewart/Stafford is going to be a late pick anyhow. Take the '16 first and with the way the league has yearly turnover you never know what you could end up with.

If I am Murray I push for '16 firsts rather than settling for a 2nd this year. I don't care what the charts say about a 2nd this year is the same as the 1st next year. With our situation we can afford to wait a year for a first. You have to figure any team dealing for Stewart/Stafford is going to be a late pick anyhow. Take the '16 first and with the way the league has yearly turnover you never know what you could end up with.

This is smart.

Plus with the top three picks being determined by lottery next season, this is a great idea 

TSN still stating they think Bruins may make and effort at Stewart again... 

http://www.tsn.ca/countdown-to-tradecentre-the-cost-of-cody-1.191830

Still almost 6 weeks away.... March 5th at 3pm so nice to expectorate, but probably a little early yet...

Why Mu Cus when we can wait for Guai Fenesin?

TSN still stating they think Bruins may make and effort at Stewart again... 

http://www.tsn.ca/countdown-to-tradecentre-the-cost-of-cody-1.191830

Still almost 6 weeks away.... March 5th at 3pm so nice to expectorate, but probably a little early yet...

Subban, Malcolm. Please. I'll happily toss in something like the Isles 1st.

Subban, Malcolm. Please. I'll happily toss in something like the Isles 1st.

Why? People continue to over value goaltenders, especially young ones. Look at what Bernier and Bishop have been dealt for recently. Throwing in a first, even if its a high first just isn't good value and another reason why drafting a goalie in the first just isn't smart.

Why? People continue to over value goaltenders, especially young ones. Look at what Bernier and Bishop have been dealt for recently. Throwing in a first, even if its a high first just isn't good value and another reason why drafting a goalie in the first just isn't smart.

That's fair, hadn't considered how little Bernier and Bishop were dealt for. I'd just like to start trying to find our goaltender sooner than later.

Ahh now this has potential. You get a 1st next year and it gets moved into an nhl player in the off season. I like that thought and it sounds plausible.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.