A few Moderator changes: Welcome nfreeman!

SDS

It's almost like I was directly referencing that movie. :o

Don't make fun of him for it. Quoting popular movies or songs and not wanting Liger to post the clip is like showing up at an AA meeting with an open handle of Smirnoff and telling everyone "hands off".

So many people saying congrats, but I think you phrased it much more appropriately with this one. I think the next time FIRE LINDY RUFF NOW rejoins the board, freeman should be forced to deal with him. It'll be the true test.

I've been trying to remember that guy's handle since all the board-talk started up.

Lets temper our enthusiasm for nfreeman. I've heard from reputable sources that this guy is the "Ville Leino" of message board moderators. He is just in it for the money. I hear he is a fair weather fan and is already looking at other moderating positions on the L.A. Kings message board.

Lets temper our enthusiasm for nfreeman. I've heard from reputable sources that this guy is the "Ville Leino" of message board moderators. He is just in it for the money. I hear he is a fair weather fan and is already looking at other moderating positions on the L.A. Kings message board.

He's on a big one year, we can move him at the deadline for picks.

I was told this morning that I was "turned on" by the announcement that Rick has cancer. I reported the post. It's still there.

Would any of the moderators care to explain why it wasn't worthy of deletion?

Answered via PM.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.