Around the NHL: 2014-2015

LGR4GM

What you said doesnt take away from what I said, at all. We got the lesser of the two brothers. That's all I was saying and that's all there is to it. I'm not saying management made a mistake (which seems to be what your response is addressing).

That or you're saying it's not fair to call Nick the better brother since he's been around long. To which I say that Nick was better when he first game into the league than Marcus has been. It'll take a decent jump for Marcus to be as good as Nick. I'm not holding my breath.

I could have sworn that when Marcus 1st came into the league they had him playing w/ Stafford and Ennis and that line clicked on all cyllinders. I don't recall Nick looking like a guy that would repeat his father's career on day one. Clearly Marcus couldn't keep that initial pace up, but I'm pretty sure he looked like the better one just looking at day 1.

13 points in 14 games is pretty darn good. Definitely appears better than 9 in 45.

I could have sworn that when Marcus 1st came into the league they had him playing w/ Stafford and Ennis and that line clicked on all cyllinders. I don't recall Nick looking like a guy that would repeat his father's career on day one. Clearly Marcus couldn't keep that initial pace up, but I'm pretty sure he looked like the better one just looking at day 1.

13 points in 14 games is pretty darn good. Definitely appears better than 9 in 45.

If Marcus would have performed anywhere near that level afterwards then I would've considered it. But it looks like it was just a fluky streak. Hasn't done anything like it since and hasn't shown much hope that he can.

If Marcus would have performed anywhere near that level afterwards then I would've considered it. But it looks like it was just a fluky streak. Hasn't done anything like it since and hasn't shown much hope that he can.

But that is not what you said. You said he looked better on day one, which isn't the case.

But that is not what you said. You said he looked better on day one, which isn't the case.

I said "when he first game into this league" -- typo and all. I meant when he first became a long-term member of the team which would go beyond 14 games. But I see why you think I meant otherwise. My bad for not making that clear.

We are gonna be in a battle for last for sure if they keep getting outshot by a 2-1 margain. They had some bad games last year but you would think a brand new season they wouldn't be getting outshot this bad in the first two games.

It is not going to be a battle. Can't see how two teams could possibly be worse than this.

We are gonna be in a battle for last for sure if they keep getting outshot by a 2-1 margain. They had some bad games last year but you would think a brand new season they wouldn't be getting outshot this bad in the first two games.

Ted Nolan is a bozo and the meat puppets next to him on the bench ain't helping

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.