Second Round Playoff Thread

Eleven

Bruins deserved to lose. When the racist fans came out, they already lost, to me. Price outplayed Rask.The guys the B's counted on all year shot blanks v the Habs...Bergeron, Krecji, Lucic, Chara, Marchand, Smith. Marchand came up with 0 goals in the two rounds.They probably could've used Seguin. The Boston Strong, chest thumping and arm flexing makes me want to puke. The water bottle squirt sure was funny Thornton, you moron. I also think that Julien might have lost certain players aka the NJ Devils' firing.. I loved seeing him chirp on the bench when Marchand sprayed Price. (insert Donald Duck sound effects)

And Lucic threatening a couple players in the handshake, I echo I've never heard of that before and probably will not hear of it again. It's beyond bush, beyond knuckle-dragging Neanderthat with a 55 IQ. The guy clearly has mental problems. But we knew that when we saw that crooked smile in the interview after the Miller incident. Buttman won't punish him though, but he'll punish a plugger on a small market team like Kaleta.

Edited by 716

That one made me chuckle :P

LOL!!!!

As a Sabrespace forum member (I wished I could remember who wrote it) wrote a couple months ago, Lucic and Marchand are some of the worst human beings there are. Classless, and without any care or concern for causing injuries to others.

Just before the last 5 mins started i was thinking: won't take long for "classy" boston to show up.

But they acted much worse then i though, man i hope someone punches scumbag lucic lights out next year.

And ###### montreal made chara look silly :D

Sidebar; I sometimes have to laugh at the filters built into the forum. I tried to post "Ding-D-O-N-G the witch is dead!" regarding Boston's elimination, but it came out as "Ding-####" ;)

Sidebar over - carry on. :)

Edited by Jsixspd

Lucic in the handshake line:

Well there was definitely a "###### you" or two or three in there. Of course if someone had gone after him the league would have done nothing to Lucic because "He has no prior history"

Do you ever reach the point where you think your hatred of a specific player is a bit over the top... but then he goes out and completely earns it with an incredibly pathetic action? Yeah, that's always nice..

I

I had a dream Nikita Zadorov fought Lucic and left him bloody... now I really hope it comes true.

My misery loves company NHL playoff rooting strategy has become interesting this year. All the teams left in the West have won a Cup recently: Chicago (2013) Kings (2012) Anaheim (2007). In the East NYR (1994) and Habs (1993) make it close, but I have to root for the NYR to make the Cup since they are the most recent winner, but it doesn't really matter since I will root for all the teams out of the West to win since they have all won more recently. The nightmare scenario would have been a Bruins-Ducks Cup which would have forced me to root for Boston. The best news is there will be not be a first time Stanely Cup winner this year, and that is most important.

That rivalry predates Lucic by many moons obviously. These teams hate each other. What Lucic did is infantile. Seeing Iginla behind Lucic in the lineup made me wonder what he was thinking as he listens to what Lucic is saying. Iggy has always been about class. Man is beyond polite in interviews etc. Despite being a Bruin I'm sure he's embarrassed.

That rivalry predates Lucic by many moons obviously. These teams hate each other. What Lucic did is infantile. Seeing Iginla behind Lucic in the lineup made me wonder what he was thinking as he listens to what Lucic is saying. Iggy has always been about class. Man is beyond polite in interviews etc. Despite being a Bruin I'm sure he's embarrassed.

He's not a Bruin anymore. He probably didn't say a word to the thugs on his way out.

Why is all the talk about Weise? He seemed to have caught Emelin's ear far more than he did Weise.

I love Weise's reaction. That head tilt just says,"Whetever, dude."

I hate that Chara get's lumped in with Lucic. I know therm get's thrown around too freely, but Chara actually is a class act. Lucic is a douche nozzle.

I love Weise's reaction. That head tilt just says,"Whetever, dude."

I hate that Chara get's lumped in with Lucic. I know therm get's thrown around too freely, but Chara actually is a class act. Lucic is a douche nozzle.

Chara is not a class act.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.