Second Round Playoff Thread

Eleven

Someone needs to tell Pierre that "careen" and "carom" are different words and that he is using the wrong one.

At least he's not saying "career" when meaning "careen" Yes, I know that's a somewhat accepted usage of "career", I just think it's stupid.

At least he's not saying "career" when meaning "careen" Yes, I know that's a somewhat accepted usage of "career", I just think it's stupid.

It is completely accepted. It is also completely stupid.

I can't believe that they are doing this again just two years after the Joel Ward incident.

Oh, wait; it's Boston. Of course I can.

The great irony here is that PK's brother plays in the A for the Providence Bruins

It'll be Subban or someone equally as important they knock out of the series.

Or maybe they'll just cut him and he'll bleed Brahmin blue all over the ice. Wonder what they called Iginla before he became a Bruin ?

I'm wondering if all of the racist comments directed toward P.K. have an effect on Malcolm's future. If I'm Malcolm and I see my brother being torn apart by the fans I was hoping to play for one day, I might be thinking about trying to leave the Bruins

I'm wondering if all of the racist comments directed toward P.K. have an effect on Malcolm's future. If I'm Malcolm and I see my brother being torn apart by the fans I was hoping to play for one day, I might be thinking about trying to leave the Bruins

People used to mail Bruce Smith stuff to his house.....there are scumbags everywhere.....

so i cant wait till our expectations are such that we booing a powerplay on home ice in the first period, in the first game, of round 2. I know it seems weird, but i truly mean that! And then the Bronx cheer for Fleury..

now 2-0. Not Fleurys fault, and i keep calling for it, but no way i just cant see this guy being a goalie who can lead a team to a cup.

And quite crying about a blown offside call ...for christs sake the faceoff was still down deep in the Rangers zone.

Edited by plenzmd1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.