What would you offer Miller to come back?

mjd1001

###### Miller, he wanted out and he got what he deserved.

I don't think this is a fair assessment. It didn't matter if he wanted out or not, he was probably going to be moved.

Anybody see Miller's quote about being able to go see his sister-in-law's wedding now? He was asked what's next for him (obviously about what his next move in free agency might be) and he replied with "I don't know. I guess I'm free to go to my sister-in-law's wedding. That's about it." A lot of St. Louis fans are pissed about that.

Edited by Tankalicious

Anybody see Miller's quote about being able to go see his sister-in-law's wedding now? He was asked what's next for him (obviously about what his next move in free agency might be) and he replied with "I don't know. I guess I'm free to go to my sister-in-law's wedding. That's about it." A lot of St. Louis fans are pissed about that.

Their fans don't know him like we do, I guess.

Thems fightin' words. Tread lightly...

I don't hear much observation that Miller was worn out from the Buffalo experience of getting 35 shots dumped on him every game and had nothing left by the time he was shipped to the Blues.

I heard Ott's a good team guy but I highly doubt what he brings to the ice has any kind of value at all. He might be a bit valuable to a rotten team like Buffalo but what did he do for the Blues? Nothing. His positive influence I think is way overrated. He's a cheapshot artist and we have plenty of those-- and cheaper. His most memorable moment as a Sabre:

I think both of these players are washed up.

Edited by 716

I don't hear much observation that Miller was worn out from the Buffalo experience of getting 35 shots dumped on him every game and had nothing left by the time he was shipped to the Blues.

I heard Ott's a good team guy but I highly doubt what he brings to the ice has any kind of value at all. He might be a bit valuable to a rotten team like Buffalo but what did he do for the Blues? Nothing. His positive influence I think is way overrated. He's a cheapshot artist and we have plenty of those-- and cheaper. His most memorable moment as a Sabre:

I think both of these players are washed up.

Both players have a lot of mileage left.

FWIW....the Blues really asked Miller to play a different style.

3 more PP goals and this is probably St. Louis's series.

Ott did Ott's thing. He hit everything, and chirped, but it really didn't rattle a composed Chicago.

Both guys will be in the league for years to come.

\

i saw the post about how st. louis looked for miller to play a different style, etc.

but, man. i would've expected him to post better numbers.

Who wouldn't love playing with Ott. He's probably the funniest chirper in the league.

was watching some of the 'lanche-wild series, and caught footage of cody mccormick giving someone the business from the bench. (he was wearing a letter. not sure who.) couldn't hear what he was saying, but cody's teammates looked to be enjoying it. it made me think of this footage:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.