GDT: Buffalo at Boston 4-12-14 at 12:30 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

I can buy that but Arod and not to mention Clemens and Giambi, are at the very least their wingmen. No team is innocent in this (?) era. Players on every team took stuff to gain an advantage. No Yankee fan should ever acuse Red Sox of steroid use. I'm fully aware Manny and Ortiz are not innocent but they haven't been proven guilty as Red Sox either.

I'm good with this.

Only thing I can think of for this is that TM wants to win against the Isles. If the Isles beat us tomorrow, they could jump to 5th draft position (from 4th currently). Not sure one later pick means that much but maybe it does to TM.

If Makarov comes up to play, they should send Knapp down to start for Amerks. Let Vinz backup, or sign Biron to one day contract. To have Makarov or Knapp on bench would be dumb.

And put Scott on D instead of Pysek. The priority should be the Amerks.

No one noticed John Scott grabbing Campbell's cocked fist from the bench?

Hope the guy is still around next year, otherwise might see our young guys get beaten up by these goons.

Hopefully Hacket didn't tear his ligaments, and certainly not those in his ancle. Ligaments in the knee heal better than the ancle.

Edited by Heimdall

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.