GDT: Buffalo at Boston 4-12-14 at 12:30 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

Scott might be targeted by the NHL but you get rid of him and liberties will be taken frequently on the Sabres next season. The penalty on McCabe is pure BS. Solid check. The refs suck big time in this game. The way they are calling the game can lead to a brawl.

Kind of likin' this McCabe kid. I haven't seen a check like that since Campbell's Cream of Smoked Umberger. Not sure why that's 5 & a game though.

That was nothing like Campbell's hit on Umberger though. Campbell drilled Umberger with his shoulder and he was out before he even hit the ice.

McCabe stood him up (good play) and it looked like Paille hit his jaw on McCabe's shoulder pad and possibly again when he hit the ice.

Classy Boston fans cheering Hackett being hurt now. #BostonStrong

WTF kinda ###### call is that on McCabe?? Frickin ridiculous. Then they blast our goalie seconds later and nobody even flinches. I don't care if McPain the useless a$$ he is stuck his leg out or not that jerk Krug shoulda been rubbed out immediately!!

Is there such a thing as an *Interference* major??? And that wasn't even interference!

That is the crap we would call on each other in street hockey. A solid check is now a 5 minute major and a 10 minute game misconduct. TOTAL AND COMPLETE CRAP

That is the crap we would call on each other in street hockey. A solid check is now a 5 minute major and a 10 minute game misconduct. TOTAL AND COMPLETE CRAP

I've seen some bad calls in my day, but that's about the worst I've ever seen. They might have given him 2 just because they weren't sure... but 5 and a game for a clean hit? There are alternate sets of rules for different teams in the NHL.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.