GDT: Buffalo at Montreal 3-25-14 at 7:30 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

03/25 – THE MORNING SKATE: MYERS READY TO RUN WILD IN RETURN (Chris Ryndak – Sabres.com)

PROJECTED LINEUP

82 Marcus Foligno – 63 Tyler Ennis – 21 Drew Stafford

88 Cory Conacher – 19 Cody Hodgson – 17 Torrey Mitchell

44 Nicolas Deslauriers – 65 Brian Flynn – 27 Matt D’Agostini

32 John Scott – 37 Matt Ellis – 23 Ville Leino

10 Christian Ehrhoff – 57 Tyler Myers

6 Mike Weber – 4 Jamie McBain

20 Henrik Tallinder – 5 Chad Ruhwedel

31 Matt Hackett

50 Nathan Lieuwen

Subban acted like a punk , Gallagher injured Enroth (with McPains help) and the Sabres got pushed around last time we faced these douches. I hope someone on Buffalo beats up someone on Montreal!!

Edited by Bills12Sabres11

So these folks https://mobile.twitter.com/NHLChampBelt have been tracking who beat the team that beat the team that… beat the team that won the cup last year. Montreal currently holds the belt and Buffalo can hold it if they win.

The Sabres held it at one point earlier this season after beating Phoenix I think but then lost it to Colorado I believe. Just a fun thing to track.

So these folks https://mobile.twitter.com/NHLChampBelt have been tracking who beat the team that beat the team that… beat the team that won the cup last year. Montreal currently holds the belt and Buffalo can hold it if they win.

The Sabres held it at one point earlier this season after beating Phoenix I think but then lost it to Colorado I believe. Just a fun thing to track.

Hah that's really cool.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.