GDT: Buffalo at Montreal 3-25-14 at 7:30 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

I cannot wait till our bigger defensemen get to the big club, Zadorov and Risto won't let these little knats buzz around swatting at our goaltender after the play every friggin night. Weber bless his little heart, he tries I guess.

Bet a dollar nobody roughs up Subban tonight like the chowdaheads did last night!

Edited by Bills12Sabres11

How're they looking?

I find that if you give your impressions of the game and team during the actual game, people tend to take in-the-moment comments out of context, too seriously, or completely misinterpret them. That can lead to unnecessary in-thread tensions and distractions. Best to comment on the game after it is played. Like, the next day or something.

Yup.

Classy avatar...well done :thumbsup:

Thanks. I wish more Bills fans knew just how much influence he had in bringing the NFL to where it is today, without the AFL and the merger, who knows how far the league would of went. Also what a great Philanthropist he was.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.