Jaroslav Halak and a third-round 2015 draft pick to the Capitals in exchange for goaltender Michal Neuvirth and Rostislav Klesla.

Brawndo

Fair 'nuff. I did not realize that the number was retired that late. I think some franchises other than just the Dodgers and Mets had done so, prior, but you're right.

And I'm sure this hurts nobody and pleases a couple people. Again, not a bad move and if Neuvirth is cool with it, it's a nice gesture to your new teammates.

Plus, if you're new here, why not give people a little less ammunition to compare you to the last guy?

It hurts me, dammit. I DEMAND that he wear no. 30.

I truly feel sorry for some people that have such little self respect.

You're such a baby. Send me some more PMs about how you don't like it when I call you out for stuff. It's an Internet forum where I'm allowed to tell you your opinion is BS. I'm not following you around so get over yourself.

Clean the sand out of your vajin.

Edited by d4rksabre

You're such a baby. Send me some more PMs about how you don't like it when I call you out for stuff. It's an Internet forum where I'm allowed to tell you your opinion is BS. I'm not following you around so get over yourself.

Clean the sand out of your vajin.

I send you PM's asking you what the hell your problem is, out of respect for the rest of the people that don't want to hear it.

I don't care that you tell me that my opinion is BS. I care that you tell me I can't have an opinion.

Sounds like you're the one getting all bent out of shape, little boy. Nobody wants to hear this, if you like we can continue this elsewhere.

I send you PM's asking you what the hell your problem is, out of respect for the rest of the people that don't want to hear it.

I don't care that you tell me that my opinion is BS. I care that you tell me I can't have an opinion.

Sounds like you're the one getting all bent out of shape, little boy. Nobody wants to hear this, if you like we can continue this elsewhere.

Are you done?

Technically we don't hear it, we read it. Unless we have text-reading software installed and running, then we hear it.

Am I a terrible person if the voice I am picturing is a bunch of Hawking clones bumping into each other aimlessly and reading out our posts in the computer voice?

No need to respond - I am. :ph34r:

Edited by Touched by Boyes

and wear a toque with a suit as well.

Yeah.... what was up with that? :doh:

Don't most forums have rules about discussing PM junk out in the forum? Really guys, no one wants to hear it.

While I wouldn't of whined about him using #30; it was honorable of him to change his number. Maybe it'll be lucky since Miller was forced to switch his number due to Hasek's feats

My eyes are bleeding! :huh:

And yet it would've sounded fine with text reading software.

Everyone is set for Microsoft Sam. Except Dudacek, who is voiced by James Earl Jones.

Really? In my head he sounds like David Sedaris.

Edited by Doohickie

I've read a book and a couple of his short pieces, and I just can't get into him. And no, no pun there.

I chuckled. Very nice.

Anyway, if you have a few minutes and you're so inclined, give this one a try: http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2013/10/28/131028fa_fact_sedaris?currentPage=all

But I can understand if it's not your cup of tea.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.