Things better at hockey than Leino

Johnny DangerFace

I honestly feel for this guy. He signed a contract that not many players could live up to, since he's been in Buffalo he has dealt with injury after injury. I still don't believe he is 100%. I'm sure each and every poster here has been through rough times, stuck in a funk that was hard to get out of. The difference here is he has millions of people watching and scrutinizing him. I know he's making an insane amount of money for it but still, put yourself in his shoes. I've seen him play and maybe all this is warranted, but imagine it was your son. Imagine if it was you we had this thread about. I pray for his sake he has never heard of this site. Maybe he's read some of your comments so now he doesn't even give a ######! I can tell you if I was a player going through tough times I sure wouldn't want a single one of you as fans! And I sure as he'll wouldn't be too dedicated to a team that has no fan support unless every one is a superstar

I honestly feel for this guy. He signed a contract that not many players could live up to, since he's been in Buffalo he has dealt with injury after injury. I still don't believe he is 100%. I'm sure each and every poster here has been through rough times, stuck in a funk that was hard to get out of. The difference here is he has millions of people watching and scrutinizing him. I know he's making an insane amount of money for it but still, put yourself in his shoes. I've seen him play and maybe all this is warranted, but imagine it was your son. Imagine if it was you we had this thread about. I pray for his sake he has never heard of this site. Maybe he's read some of your comments so now he doesn't even give a ######! I can tell you if I was a player going through tough times I sure wouldn't want a single one of you as fans! And I sure as he'll wouldn't be too dedicated to a team that has no fan support unless every one is a superstar

button-big-bang-theory-immune-sarcasm-bw.jpg

His coach publicly questions his effort. That's good enough for me.

Also:

perry.jpg

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.