Trade Deadline 2014

LGR4GM

Am I crazy or is that Sabrespace on the laptop on the right?

jfvy0y.jpg

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm crazy. Looked more like it before the picture got big on here.

No, but what is interesting is that GMTM only has a pad of paper in front of him.

No, but what is interesting is that GMTM only has a pad of paper in front of him.

And a cell phone. I've seen videos of war rooms before and generally the GM isn't the guy on a computer. Just has a phone.

Probably because he'll take a call and hear a few names, then mention them out loud for those on the computers to look up.

Edited by Tankalicious

David Pagnotta @TheFourthPeriod

Deal is: Frattin, 2nd RD pick & 3rd RD pick for Gaborik

Tough to gauge the value of Frattin in this deal since Columbus isn't a seller.

Hour and a half yet and none of the previously mentioned Sabres have been moved.

Seems like a good deal for the Kings at first glance

Love Murray....stacking coffee empties, a pad, a pen, and a $3 calculator.

#Analytics !!!!

It's a heavy coffee day - which suggests he's not getting very much sleep - which could be good! He can rest up tonight, AFTER the deadline.

And a cell phone. I've seen videos of war rooms before and generally the GM isn't the guy on a computer. Just has a phone.

Probably because he'll take a call and hear a few names, then mention them out loud for those on the computers to look up.

Also note that there is a PC projected on the big screen. Someone is driving it for him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.