Hired: Tim Murray, GM and Craig Patrick, Advisor

That Aud Smell

Since I am usually the consensus builder and peace keeper on this site :angel: I'll say this, the wording of the post in dispute was at best poorly chosen as it could easily be taken as Eleven took it. Hell, I took the same way.

Mhm. It can DEFINITELY be taken the way 11 said it. It would likely be taken the way you both took it. But when somebody has to be a grump ass and demand that somebody HAS to be wrong instead of constructively stating "This would've been the better way to word it" then I will not admit it and will hang on to the less common interpretation of what was said just to piss of grumpy pants even more.

It was a tiny point that was clearly solved by the quotes that followed. The longer post is now completely ignored and rendered useless due to Eleven's demands that somebody be wrong and he be triumphant.

Edited by Tankalicious

Mhm. It can DEFINITELY be taken the way 11 said it. It would likely be taken the way you both took it. But when somebody has to be a grump ass and demand that somebody HAS to be wrong instead of constructively stating "This would've been the better way to word it" then I will not admit it and will hang on to the less common interpretation of what was said just to piss of grumpy pants even more.

It was a tiny point that was clearly solved by the quotes that followed. The longer post is now completely ignored and rendered useless due to Eleven's demands that somebody be wrong and he be triumphant.

Or you could admit an honest mistake right off the bat and retain some credibility. Your choice of course.

Holy tempest in a teapot batman.

It wasn't worded correctly, but all the same, the kid is trying to straighten up and fly right and doing a good job of it too IMHO. I vote for giving him a break.

Anyone want to take that bait?

Where is the entertainment value in that?

Your journalism profs would be proud. <_<

You might have a more successful career as a speechwriter, if sticking to 'less common interpretations' is your plan. Just sayin' ...

No, I'm just saying that you were wrong. You completely misinterpreted ad MISSTATED Murray's interview on that very salient (look it up) point. You ###### up, you won't admit it, and you're kind of being a jerky kid about it. That's ok, it's part of being a kid. But if you think I'll take seriously any other summary that you post about any other broadcast/presser/whatever, you're wrong. Your credibility is gone.

i actually think this may be the first time Tankadstebb is not being a jerk about it. you seem to be baiting him into an argument when he was just giving out info on what the interview was about. anyone can go listen to it to get there own interpretation. i dont know. i guess this time, just let it go everyone. good things are coming. hopefully

It wasn't worded correctly, but all the same, the kid is trying to straighten up and fly right and doing a good job of it too IMHO. I vote for giving him a break.

Guess that would be me. ;)

:lol:

Edited by Taro T

Example: "Eleven is baiting me into admitting that I was wrong. I am not taking the bait."

Or are you saying that people don't have the option of not taking the bait anymore? They MUST.

I may be late to this party, and even at the risk of reigniting this, I refuse to let such a perfect meme go to waste

son-this-is-bait.png

I'll take that bait: eleven thinks he's Queen of the Message Board and that what he says must be. I am always against that mindset and therefore side with Tank the Underdog.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.