GDT: Anaheim at Buffalo 11-02-13 at 7:00 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

They should expose him to radiation

It can be arranged. I am an x-ray tech. Nuke med would be better, stays in the :w00t: body longer.

Awesome catch.

One can only hope.

It looks like the sun is setting over water ... just like on the West Coast of NA.

The Buffalo skull looks a little California deadheadish too. So I think you are on to something.

Loving all the playing time Zadorov is getting. Totally worth keeping him up here. Good job Buffalo! Keep up the good work DR and RR :thumbsup:

Just go back from a baseball camp with my son getting talked to by IONA team members with DOC Gooden and Cecil Feilder and I have find out about Kaleta being waived and Z sitting.

When is TPegs gonna fire these two loosers.

Grigs was also 7 wins out of 9 on faceoffs against the Rags:

@DaveDavisHockey

Sabres outshot Rangers 5-on-5 with Grigorenko on the ice. Do they even pay attention to the useful stat created by their own goalie coach?

No room for a player like that on the game day roster of the Sabres ... :rolleyes:

Loving all the playing time Zadorov is getting. Totally worth keeping him up here. Good job Buffalo! Keep up the good work DR and RR :thumbsup:

I would'nt lump DR and RR in the same conspiracy. He is looking more and more like the guy from office space in the basement..Also I had to attend a fund raiser with my gf and Eddie Olcyck was there. We talked for a few minutes, and his most memorable comment was that RR desrved much better and was warned against taking the Amerks job. Eddie O is very tied in to USA hockey fwiw.

Start speculating

Nicholas Mendola@NicholasMendola13m

Flames president of hockey operations Brian Burke in the building. #Sabres #Ducks

Then there's this...

Brian Koziol@BrianWGR1m

Best jersey sighting of the night at FNC. Charlie Conway #96 from the movie Mighty Ducks watching warmups. pic.twitter.com/MxNO1zjzFb

How I knew ETHRON was starting: Miller, walking out of Walgreens at about 430 and hopping on his bicycle.

And Ink, he's got some calves, man. He's got you beat.

How about a buyout? Anything. Cannot believe how invisible he is every game.

I wish he were invisible. He's all too visible.

Archived