GDT: Anaheim at Buffalo 11-02-13 at 7:00 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

Is this the Game Discussion Thread or another trash Ron/Darcy/Pegula thread? Guys this ######'s getting old.

You want to talk about the game? Why? I'll just tell you how it goes.

A bunch of sh*tty hockey players get their assess kicked while rookies watch, the end. Darcy 4 Lyfe.

It's difficult to discuss details of the game when it hasn't been played yet. Discussing moves/decisions/situations relevant to, and which may directly affect, the game, is perfectly reasonable. Expecting coach and GM references to not be made in threads on a message board about a sports team is exceptionally unreasonable.

Apparently expecting adults to control themselves and understand when to tone it down is exceptionally unreasonable as well. I guess I'm just an exceptionably unreasonable person. I would assume any following posts will be in regards to how out of line I am for expecting anything different. Funny part about it is, if I make any negative remark about Miller then I get chastised for being repetitive. Even though I haven't said anything about him for months.

Carry on children.

If Ryan Miller is sending messages through goalie mask art I might be buying his jersey.

I showed my wife the picture and she said the skull is a "day of the dead" art form to top it all off...So he is telling his wife to pack, he is walking off into the sunset and he has a dead Buffalo head skull.....LOL....He cant wait to get out of here....

It's difficult to discuss details of the game when it hasn't been played yet. Discussing moves/decisions/situations relevant to, and which may directly affect, the game, is perfectly reasonable. Expecting coach and GM references to not be made in threads on a message board about a sports team is exceptionally unreasonable.

You own the board, Mike!

I showed my wife the picture and she said the skull is a "day of the dead" art form to top it all off...So he is telling his wife to pack, he is walking off into the sunset and he has a dead Buffalo head skull.....LOL....He cant wait to get out of here....

I could never be a gynecologist.

So far we're one of the worst teams in NHL history. I see no reason for this board to be sunshine and rainbows.

On that note, my bold prediction for tonight is another lackluster loss where we're outshot by a 2-to-1 margin and absolutely dominated in the first period.

It's Groundhog Day here in Sabres land.

How can he scratch Grigs after playing better too?? What is up with this love affair with the pointless Johan Larsson??At least Grigs has a pont.

Hopefully the scratched Sabres will be watching the Ducks tonight for lessons on playing better.

Archived