GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ New York Rangers 10/31/13 @ 7:00

JJFIVEOH

You watch the games just to watch the development of one single player?? Your better than that Liger. So if he were to get sent down as you want you wouldn't watch at all?

Obviously this team has been a train wreck but I've liked their last three games. Maybe they're starting to slowly turn things around? Man how undervalued is Pysyk on this team? I'm just as guilty as everyone and never thought he'd be this good. He's rarely talked about as he's overshadowed by our two first round rookies from last year but this kid is still technically a rookie and man he's smooth. He doesn't throw the big hit and isn't overly flashy (which is why I guess he's rarely discussed) but boy he generally makes the smart decision and is a beautiful skater who can move the puck up ice.

Actually I have stuff going on and wasn't sure if I was going to watch. I wanted to specifically see Z so I was rearranging plans accordingly. I am not sure that is worth it but since I had already set the ball rolling I think I will be indeed watching.

If I remember correctly, they previewed this game as an NHL Network game for Canadian viewers. My guess would be Game Center for you.

Gonna miss the first half of this one, gotta take the little one out for some candy. Not sure if I want to DVR the game and start from the beginning when I get back or just tune in when we're done.

Also, I'd love a hat trick from Larsson. I've been secretly begging for more offensive production out of him, though his game has certainly been on the incline of late.

Great, thanks! If I remember correctly there are two other NHLNET-CA games this year.

Gonna miss the first half of this one, gotta take the little one out for some candy. Not sure if I want to DVR the game and start from the beginning when I get back or just tune in when we're done.

In this case, I used to ask my girlfriend to look at the score and tell me if I wanted to watch (without telling me what the score is). These days, I usually just watch from the beginning.

Benched Zadorov 'needs to get some perspective,' Sabres' Rolston says

Sabres coach Ron Rolston doesn't want his players getting too comfortable, he said today, and as a result Nikita Zadorov will watch the game against the Rangers from the press box.

Zadorov will be the healthy scratch on defense tonight when the Sabres play in refurbished Madison Square Garden. The rookie is on a nine-game tryout, but Game Six will have to wait until at least Saturday.

"He needs to be better," Rolston said after the morning skate. "A lot of aspects, just a lot of his details right now, practice and game situations. He needs to get some perspective, you know? With all our players, especially our young guys, we don’t want guys getting comfortable."

"He needs to get better" gets very old. Of course he does. It's almost like as a reflex there's need to tear these kids down at some point and rebuild them in the image of the blue and gold. Any surprise Myers' best work came in his rookie year?

@BuffaloSabres

#Sabres lines tonight: Moulson-Hodgson-Ennis. Ott-Foligno-Leino. Girgensons-Grigorenko-Flynn. Larsson-McCormick-Stafford.

@BuffaloSabres

#Sabres D pairings: Ehrhoff-Pysyk. Tallinder-Myers. McBain-Ristolainen.

@BuffaloSabres

Tonight's goalie match-up: @RyanMiller3039 vs. @HLundqvist30. #LetsGoBuffalo #Sabres pic.twitter.com/6SDxuCMKeS

Steve Ott in a WGR pre-game interview, when asked about his future as a Buffalo Sabre, Let's be honest, I want to be on a winning team.

I can definitely see him being traded to a Cup contender at the trade deadline.

If Ott goes, I can see Ehrhoff asking to be traded as well.

Archived