GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ New York Rangers 10/31/13 @ 7:00

JJFIVEOH

The Hodson Moulson and Ennis line is definitely a jeckl-hyde line tonight

In the defensive zone, they're the HEM line as in hemmed in

and

In the offensive zone, they're the MEH line as in so so

Too much standing around in their own end. Offense is dump, chase, lose the battle and retreat. The PP took over 1 minute to get it into the Rangers end. Foligno, instead of shooting the puck from the goalies left, he passes it to the Ranger who clears the zone. I can accept losing and a rebuild but the contractor in this construction needs to be fired and replaced with a more competent one.

Maybe the Sabres can hire someone to get the team fired up to play the first 10 minutes of the game.

I maybe completely off base with this one; however, RR doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that can get guys geeked up for a game.

X's and O's but no go.

Let's Go Buffalo!

:beer: :beer:

I can accept we don't have a ton of talent..... But this is an NHL team, which means these guys at some point didn't suck this much.. I honestly think rolston is not doing a good job.... From sitting Z to our passive tone on our own blue line..... Terrible passing..... No PP... Etc...

I think a better coach has us close to the. 500 mark

I can accept we don't have a ton of talent..... But this is an NHL team, which means these guys at some point didn't suck this much.. I honestly think rolston is not doing a good job.... From sitting Z to our passive tone on our own blue line..... Terrible passing..... No PP... Etc...

I think a better coach has us close to the. 500 mark

This is not a NHL team

I watched them play the Isles. They're every bit as bad as Buffalo. This could be a 2-0 type game where the second goal is an empty netter.

This is starting to look like a good prognostication.

This is starting to look like a good prognostication.

Never mind...

Archived