Vanek Traded to NYI for Matt Moulson, 1st in 2014 (or 2015!), 2nd in 2015; 4 Months Later: Moulson to MN for 2014/2016 2nd Rounders

Robviously

We are going to need some veterans around here. Sign both Ott and Moulson. Both seem to have thrown the record out the window and are bringing it every night.

Meh. Not a fan of Ott's. I think his "value" to this team is vastly overrated. He'd bet a decent return in a trade. I probably wouldn't be so opposed to him being around if they never gave him the C. Never should've gotten it.

Meh. Not a fan of Ott's. I think his "value" to this team is vastly overrated. He'd bet a decent return in a trade. I probably wouldn't be so opposed to him being around if they never gave him the C. Never should've gotten it.

He would bring a decent return because a lot of teams want what he brings to the table. He has been asked to do things here that wont be expected of him on a contender. He fits a role.

And he has done nothing to warrant being criticized as captain.

Edited by sicknfla

Jesus SDS batman alert. Please fix the new IE issues.

I don't want to keep writing when I get back to work to complain about ######. I want to complain right away. P.S. WTF happened to CHS? What have you done? I'm really not comfortable with some of the weirdo ###### going on here without her overbearing slap! SLAP! That has a comforting feeling. Spanking I guess !! Where is CHS?

Ott is exactly the kind of person you want as a captain. He busts his ass every night, an important character player. He's the kind of player the Sabres needed when the 'core' was still here, and now some fans don't want to keep him? Seriously? If the Sabres will be handing out $$ to whoever wants it next year because of the cap floor, Ott should be the first person to get what he wants.

I don't want to keep writing when I get back to work to complain about ######. I want to complain right away. P.S. WTF happened to CHS? What have you done? I'm really not comfortable with some of the weirdo ###### going on here without her overbearing slap! SLAP! That has a comforting feeling. Spanking I guess !! Where is CHS?

What?

This guy must of been hammered. Have another one...

Bro, what have they done with CHS?

Dude, its VHS! And DVD's replaced them years ago.

I think he's talking about Clarence High School, and all the rich jocks that live in that town decided that their taxes were too high so they fired bunch of music teachers.

I think he's talking about Clarence High School, and all the rich jocks that live in that town decided that their taxes were too high so they fired bunch of music teachers.

Well, F them then! If your house costs more than a quarter of a million dollars you should get screwed on your taxes. Its not the music teachers fault! beerme is right, what happened to CHS?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.