GDT: Vancouver at Buffalo 10-17-13 at 7:00 PM

26CornerBlitz

VAN (4-3-0) at BUF (1-6-1) – OCT 17 – 7:00PM ET – MSG-B, BELL TVWGR-AM

Canucks aim for third straight road win vs. Sabres

Game Preview: 10/17/13 vs Vancouver

Hodgson wants to make one thing clear: His dad didn’t get involved

Here's an opportunity for an up close and personal comparison of Zack vs Cody. Good seats still available. :)

This continuation of the Lindy Ruff method with Grigorenko has me wondering. We know Rolston expressed that he thought Grigorenko would be going back to juniors, which Darcy rebuffed. Lindy wasn't going to play him big minutes. Now Ron isn't either? Yet Darcy wants to keep him with the team.

Is this more evidence of the Darcy disconnect?

This continuation of the Lindy Ruff method with Grigorenko has me wondering. We know Rolston expressed that he thought Grigorenko would be going back to juniors, which Darcy rebuffed. Lindy wasn't going to play him big minutes. Now Ron isn't either? Yet Darcy wants to keep him with the team.

I think this is all part of their master plan to intentionally tank for a top draft pick. Too bad it may ruin another top prospect in the process.

Ron never said he expected him back in juniors, did he? I remember him saying he was competing for a roster spot like everybody else.

But yes, I do think there's still a disconnect between the GM, the organizational plan, and the coach.

If I know Torts like I think I know Torts....Kassian will have a Gordie Howe Hat Trick tonight. Seriously....book it.

Torts is a general. He's going to use this game to springboard the kid's career. I'm sure he's in his ear today, telling him not to get too amped, but that he is going to give him a shot. He's got his old team, his family in the stands, new coach and coming off suspension. I hope Ott doesn't fight him because the person that does will probably get bloodied. Maybe Scott gets him. I can see him getting some powerplay time, especially if the Canucks have the lead.

Fun game. I'm cruising the intrawebs and may go. I've shaven off my chest hair in hopes Torts will sign my man bossom.

If I know Torts like I think I know Torts....Kassian will have a Gordie Howe Hat Trick tonight. Seriously....book it.

Torts is a general. He's going to use this game to springboard the kid's career. I'm sure he's in his ear today, telling him not to get too amped, but that he is going to give him a shot. He's got his old team, his family in the stands, new coach and coming off suspension. I hope Ott doesn't fight him because the person that does will probably get bloodied. Maybe Scott gets him. I can see him getting some powerplay time, especially if the Canucks have the lead.

Fun game. I'm cruising the intrawebs and may go. I've shaven off my chest hair in hopes Torts will sign my man bossom.

You don't have a life size Torts portrait Tattoo accross your back? And you call yourself his lover.........................

Will there ever come a time where you jump off the Kassian train? I figure if he hasn't shown anything by the end of this season, you almost have to, right?

Will there ever come a time where you jump off the Kassian train? I figure if he hasn't shown anything by the end of this season, you almost have to, right?

The way I look at it, is you traded a 25% chance at Cam Neely for a 40% chance at Pierre Turgeon. Now it's more like 15%/50%. In reality you probably traded Joey Kocur for Benoit Hogue.

Darcy is ahead in the trade right now. On a franchise that has been loaded with Turgeons and Hogues, I take a chance on a Neely all day.....

Grigs skating with Scott and McCormick. Oh goody.

Grigs against a bunch of fourth liners; it might not be a bad thing.

If Scott and McCormick can't create space for Grigs to work his magic, and if grigs can't capitalize off of their hard work then maybe it time to send Grigs back to the AHL.

Grigs should be able to out play a fourth liner that has questionable skills.

Archived