GDT: SEASON OPENER, Buffalo Sabres at Detroit Red Wings, 10/2/2013, 8:00pm

darksabre

timestamp='[/color]1380761121' post='509782']

here is the good news, Mikhail Grigorenko looks good.

I would like to see Girgs, Grigo and Armia.

If we are going to have to endure suffering, then put all of the kids in.

I wonder what Vanek is thinking now.

Is the ice tilted?

No but like most teams the red wings are way, way better than the Sabres. Get used to it. Every game is going to look like this. The Sabres might win a few against teams mailing it in (who wouldn't against this team) but they are losing 50 games. Either accept it or don't watch. They are bad. Like all time record making bad. Just wait until Vanek, Ott and Miller are gone.

I actually thought ristolainen played a horrendous period all around, not just the one play. But ill give the rook a pass in his first NHL period. Stafford, OTOH is a terrible cancer who glides along the ice with no passion. Horrible player

Not sure what others think, but I agree with you that Risto was really bad that period. His first shift he looked lost then fell down right in front of Miller. But, I don't mind it one bit... trial by fire. I'd much rather see a rookie get abused than a $6 million veteran guy (Myers).

No but like most teams the red wings are way, way better than the Sabres. Get used to it. Every game is going to look like this. The Sabres might win a few against teams mailing it in (who wouldn't against this team) but they are losing 50 games. Either accept it or don't watch. They are bad. Like all time record making bad. Just wait until Vanek, Ott and Miller are gone.

very likely scenario. Oh well I basically got center ice for free so just wasting time not money by watching

Archived