Around the NHL - 2013-2014

LGR4GM

Well.. all you have to do it look at Vanek last night. Scores the nice between the leg goal and then tried it again and got hammered.

Point is.. if you have the chance.. you do it. Screw the other team. If it gets under their skin then good. Which would you rather have? An entire team mad at you for scoring a goal like that or an entire team mad at you for running on of their players?

I'll take +1 goal over +2/+5 PIM.

Talking of. Kaleta has an in-person hearing today because of his hit at 3:10 last night. He is gone for 5+ games. Probably closer to 30 as it would be like the 100th time he was suspended

Again?! This is getting ridiculous... fortunately, it won't hurt the team by not having him in the lineup. We suck with or without Kaleta. :P

Does Kaleta (or anyone else having an in-person review) get to have his agent and/or a team executive attend the meeting with him to help plead his case, or is this strictly a one on one with Shanaban? I'll guess he gets 7 games...repeat offender status.

Does Kaleta (or anyone else having an in-person review) get to have his agent and/or a team executive attend the meeting with him to help plead his case, or is this strictly a one on one with Shanaban? I'll guess he gets 7 games...repeat offender status.

Usually the player agent is there.

The Calgary Flames are one of the last 5 teams not to have lost a game in regulation. Rookie Sean Monahan is a big reason why the Flames are off to a good start. Monahan's 4 goals and 6 points in 5 games is giving Flames fans a real reason to get excited early in the season.

Looking at their roster, they shouldn't be much better than Buffalo. #blueprint

The Calgary Flames are one of the last 5 teams not to have lost a game in regulation. Rookie Sean Monahan is a big reason why the Flames are off to a good start. Monahan's 4 goals and 6 points in 5 games is giving Flames fans a real reason to get excited early in the season.

Kevin Devine could be heard at the draft as Calgary walked to the podium..."Oh, for the love of sweet baby Jesus...look at the length on that nameplate....it's got to be Ristolainen.....son of a b'.....whew!.....I can't believe our guy is still there Terry!"

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.