Around the NHL - 2013-2014

LGR4GM

It's almost like putting on a great jersey can somehow influence a team to play better...

Are you sure about that? Because those 40th anniversary sweaters were pretty freaking awesome.

Also, this is hockey, my man; we call them sweaters here.

Are you sure about that? Because those 40th anniversary sweaters were pretty freaking awesome.

Unless they're actually sweaters like they used to be, I can't justify calling them sweaters.

I liked the anniversary sweaters, but they still don't beat the originals.

Someone had to say it. I resisted doing so in the 3rd jersey thread.

3rd jersey? New Jersey, Jersey the channel island, and what? West Jersey? Did they annex Philadelphia?

Unless they're actually sweaters like they used to be, I can't justify calling them sweaters.

I liked the anniversary sweaters, but they still don't beat the originals.

Dirty, filthy heathen

Someone had to say it. I resisted doing so in the 3rd jersey thread.

3rd jersey? New Jersey, Jersey the channel island, and what? West Jersey? Did they annex Philadelphia?

Dirty, filthy heathen

He man, don't blame me, blame Sandow, Rawlings, Maska, Cooper, Stall and Dean, CCM, KOHO, Reebok, etc.

Is it me or does this board have an unhealthy obsession with Nail Yakupov?

Well I was watching the Oilers the other day with Devin Dubnyk in net...they could use a Ryan Miller to make them competitive...although Yakupov is a bit of a showboat for being such a youngster.

@TSNBobMcKenzie

NYR expected to promote goalie Cam Talbot to take Marty Biron's place. Biron, of course, is on waivers. Talbot has been playing well in AHL.

Marty's number are pretty bad this year: http://sports.yahoo....l/players/1395/

Lundqvist isn't much better. Its almost like Tort's defensive style may have helped his goalies stats and now they have to adjust to being the only goalie on the ice for their team or something?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.