It's not over.

wonderbread

Seriously? EPIC FAIL.

The Japanese bombed Pear Harbor. Normally I would not care about a fact like this but it was and is one of the most important events in American history. The Japanese fleet bombed pearl harbor.

OMG Liger's never seen Animal House. O. M. G.

Seriously? EPIC FAIL.

The Japanese bombed Pear Harbor. Normally I would not care about a fact like this but it was and is one of the most important events in American history. The Japanese fleet bombed pearl harbor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VqQAf74fsE

As Pommer fan said, this is a classic Animal House quote. I expected you of all people should know this LGR.

OMG Liger's never seen Animal House. O. M. G.

There goes any chance with chz too... :lol:

Wow...walk away for 20 minutes, and miss the party! great movie!

and the news of Myers not being available is not good!

and well done 16 - > 89 I laughed. One thing:

Overtime is more of the same. A tired Sabres team is getting run left and right by the Flyers BRUINS , but are battling like no team has ever battled before
:rolleyes: just a little fix

Seriously? EPIC FAIL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VqQAf74fsE

:doh:

Why do I now picture you wearing a beanie and walking up to Korab, Eleven, Dwight, Shrader, and X at a poker table stating "are you guys playing cards?" :w00t:

Well, that about ruins my day. They better figure out how to compensate before tomorrow night.

If they don't play a lot more responsibly on the defensive end than what was shown in the last two games against the Laughs....Giroux and company might put up 10 on the boys....No FN turnovers and the Forwards cannot be lazy helping out.

If they don't play a lot more responsibly on the defensive end than what was shown in the last two games against the Laughs....Giroux and company might put up 10 on the boys....No FN turnovers and the Forwards cannot be lazy helping out.

In a nutshell yes. These cannot be high scoring games. Tons of team defense, and pick your chances.

There is a cutoff at about 1985 that breaks population into the animal house aficionados and the others. My brother (1984) has appreciates it. My sister and cousins (1987 and 1989) don't have the appreciation.

I was born in '88...I still appreciate Animal House! Don't stereotype us digital age kids! :P

There is a cutoff at about 1985 that breaks population into the animal house aficionados and the others. My brother (1984) has appreciates it. My sister and cousins (1987 and 1989) don't have the appreciation.

I too was born in '88 and I fracking love Animal House. I think LGR is just an oddity. Most of the people I know my age can quote that movie on cue...

Maybe you're special... ;)

HAHA there's no denying that one :blush:

I too was born in '88 and I fracking love Animal House. I think LGR is just an oddity. Most of the people I know my age can quote that movie on cue...

A lot of my friends can quote it on demand too. The problem stems from the generation proceeding ours (think the early 90's kids...yeah...those ones).

Archived