GDT: Pittsburgh at Buffalo (3/30/2012, 7:30pm)

deluca67

Columbus did this recently as well for Jack Johnson..and it is smart.

Tivo night tonight..dinner plans cannot break..cmon fells make this easy and get a 3-0 lead end of 2

I bet those jerseys look awful. Carter wore 77 in Columbus and Johnson wears 7. So if they just removed the one 7 and left the other one off center, that's going to look pretty bad.

If the Sabres can keep their intensity up (and I've seen nothing indicating that they won't), this is a very winnable game. Tired and injured Pens at home with 2 days of rest.

Then 3 wins out of Toronto (2X), Philly, and Boston doesn't seem so hard.

EDIT: The Sabres are a .500 team with a win tonight.

The Panthers could have the division at stake when they play teh Caps, I think only 4 points seprate them now, they stumble and that game could be for the division

The Sabres have 2 games against the Leafs who are down to their 3rd and 4th goalie and have given up, and 3 tough, but winnable games against the Flyers, Bruins (who haven't been great lately) and Pens (who are banged up right now)

While its not going to be a cake walk into the playoffs, Its not as bleak as some might make it out to be, as long as they can win tonight

Even should the Sabres lose tonight, I wouldn't describe the situation as bleak. They would simply need to accumulate 1 more point than Washington over 4 games. Probably a 45% chance or so of that happening.

Well, thanks to those loser Bruins, the Sabres face a must win once again. Hopefully the team plays like it has and can withstand the Pens early pressure and then take over the game as they tire from playing the night before.

This is why I love Ted Black. What a stroke of genius.

Hey Jack - Here's your chance to get a name on your back you can be proud to wear!

GRRRRR!!!! Wish I could get down there! What a deal...

Let's hope the Sabres don't just focus on Cindy and forget about Gino. He is better than Cindy IMO. And speaking of those sh#tbag Bruins, they are 21-22 in their last 43 games so they are not as tough as everyone seems to think they are. I would love to see them in the playoffs.

I bet those jerseys look awful. Carter wore 77 in Columbus and Johnson wears 7. So if they just removed the one 7 and left the other one off center, that's going to look pretty bad.

No he didn't. Carter wore 7 in Columbus - he wears 77 in LA...

And there it is, the ever popular "I don't like the guy so I'm going to give him a chick name" approach. I love it when maturity rears its ugly head.

No he didn't. Carter wore 7 in Columbus - he wears 77 in LA...

Strange, I looked at several box scores on the Columbus website that had his listed as #77.

And there it is, the ever popular "I don't like the guy so I'm going to give him a chick name" approach. I love it when maturity rears its ugly head.

First I never said I don't like the guy, he's a great player and has never rubbed me the wrong way, but he plays for the enemy so anything goes. And I wasn't the one to give him a feminine name on his birth certificate. But it could be worse, his parents could have named him Darcy I spose.

First I never said I don't like the guy, he's a great player and has never rubbed me the wrong way, but he plays for the enemy so anything goes. And I wasn't the one to give him a feminine name on his birth certificate. But it could be worse, his parents could have named him Darcy I spose.

Take a look at http://www.biography.com/people/groups/famous-named-sidney/all. Notice anything? That's even assuming that calling a man by a girl's name is somehow clever.

Darcy is a male name from Irish decent. It's hardly their fault that people have started naming girls with male names. Seriously.

Take a look at http://www.biography...med-sidney/all. Notice anything? That's even assuming that calling a man by a girl's name is somehow clever.

Darcy is a male name from Irish decent. It's hardly their fault that people have started naming girls with male names. Seriously.

I thought this was a GDT, not who calls who what or where someones name came from......seriously!!! And I am Irish so you're not impressing me. Some people need to chill the #### out and learn how to take a joke. Starting to sound like TBD over here now. And FWIW, the name Darcy originated in France and is bi-gender.

Archived