GDT: Buffalo at Florida, 3/17/12, 7:30 pm

Eleven

Who would have thought people would be feeling better about the Bills than the Sabres on March 17th?! The Jets did us a favor now let's see if we can pull within one. Florida and Tampa? If they don't get 4 points, it's over and the focus goes to the NFL draft. Make a run here boys and see if we can't fell good about both our sports teams....

Come on, Sabs, take us into Parade Day tomorrow with a nice win tonight!

I really don't want to derail the GD thread but is anyone else annoyed with all St. Patrick's Day hub bub. I don't recall there ever being as much hype and anticipation for the world's biggest amateur hour celebration.

I really don't want to derail the GD thread but is anyone else annoyed with all St. Patrick's Day hub bub. I don't recall there ever being as much hype and anticipation for the world's biggest amateur hour celebration.

That distinction belongs to New Years Eve, and you aren't an amateur if you actually ARE an irish drunk like myself!

I usually have no interest in it and usually am annoyed with all the hooplah. But I haven't noticed as much attention this year, and it's supposed to be absolutely gorgeous in Buffalo tomorrow, so I might to to the parade. It starts a few blocks from work and ends a few blocks from home, so it's pretty easy to get to.

That distinction belongs to New Years Eve, and you aren't an amateur if you actually ARE an irish drunk like myself!

I agree with you and our Irish counterpart here but I save my celebrating for Dyngus Day, Pollack and all.

And on that note, go sabres.

Guest Sloth

I still have high hopes the Sabres will make the playoffs. Buffalo has 11 games to beat the 3 point deficit they have to the Caps. That will be difficult, but it is not insurmountable. The Sabres simply need to win and hope the Caps and Jets lose. It bites when your team doesn't have complete control of their chance to make the playoffs.

If we aren't at mathematical must win status yet, we're at least at de facto must win status. Due to the tiebreaker, they must gain four points on the Caps and two on the Jets. Can't let those numbers increase. Even holding steady (win-win-win or lose-lose-lose) makes the job tougher.

I was having some problems awhile back before the break with my computer so I had missed a few games(stream them) and noticed the Sabres had went on a pretty good run during the time I wasn't watching. Then the 1st game I tried to watch after my computer was fixed we lost , stopped watching a couple games, we win them, watch again, we lose.

We'll, Being the superstitious fella that I am , I'm no longer watching Sabres games live : (

GO SABRES!!!

I was having some problems awhile back before the break with my computer so I had missed a few games(stream them) and noticed the Sabres had went on a pretty good run during the time I wasn't watching. Then the 1st game I tried to watch after my computer was fixed we lost , stopped watching a couple games, we win them, watch again, we lose.

We'll, Being the superstitious fella that I am , I'm no longer watching Sabres games live : (

GO SABRES!!!

It's not you. Watch the game. We won't be mad at you if they lose,.. well,.. maybe.

Gonna be a tough game, BFLO will have to keep the errors to a minimum. FL has been a very consistent team this year, only had four regulation losing streaks of 2, 2, 3 and 2 games. But, they haven't won four in a row since 07-08 season. Sabres fans usually have a great turnout here, let's make some noise! Gonna be in row 4 in the corner for this one. Can't wait!

I live in Richmond Va, all over the news today how many cops will be on the street tonight..VCU game plus Saturday St Patricks..the news siad this morning they will have more cops looking for drunks tonight than any other night of the year..

Glad i be staying home on the porch watching VCU on one tv, and the fellas on the other, all in beautiful 60 degree evening

I got the hell out of downtown Rochester as fast as I could this morning. Gonna spend the day outside enjoying the weather instead of hanging around a bunch of drunk bros and woo girls.

Archived