GDT: Buffalo at Florida, 3/17/12, 7:30 pm

Eleven

I live in Richmond Va, all over the news today how many cops will be on the street tonight..VCU game plus Saturday St Patricks..the news siad this morning they will have more cops looking for drunks tonight than

any other night of the year..

Glad i be staying home on the porch watching

VCU on one tv, and the fellas on the other, all in

beautiful 60 degree evening

Yeah Monroe county has county wide road blocks all day and night so to all my cokechester bretheren, BE CAREFUL!!

Who's gonna show up tonight? Fragile little children, or a determined NHL team? Miller in the zone, or mediocre Miller?

This is a huge game.

The consecutive final second collapses would effect this team in the past. Tonight is a chance to show some maturity in that regard.

I agree with you and our Irish counterpart here but I save my celebrating for Dyngus Day, Pollack and all.

And on that note, go sabres.

I've had some enjoyable St. Paddy days, but if your a Pollack from the East Side of Buffalo (proudly I am) nothing compares to Dyngus Day.

GO SABRES

I like taco bell and all but driving 1000 miles for a doritos flavored taco shell seems a bit much.

Assumptions: It was a 1000-mile round trip. His car gets 30mpg. Average cost of gas: $4/gallon

1000miles / (30mpg) * $4/gallon = $133.33 just for gas.

Plus you figure that trip takes a full day at least. 1000 miles/(average speed = 60mph) = 16.67 hours of driving. Maybe mix in a night at a Motel 6.

So, yeah, this guy probably doesn't make the best decisions. He could have crunched up some Doritos and sprinkled them into normal Taco Bell tacos. Or skipped Taco Bell altogether and just stay home and make your own Doritos tacos (which would take some time and effort but probably less than 16.67 hours worth). Or forget about tacos entirely and spend your $133.33 at the nicest restaurant you can find (you know, one with real meat and food prepared by people who went to culinary school).

Or maybe I'm way off and those Doritos "Loco Tacos" are so awesome that they really are worth hundreds of dollars and entire days of your life.

Assumptions: It was a 1000-mile round trip. His car gets 30mpg. Average cost of gas: $4/gallon

1000miles / (30mpg) * $4/gallon = $133.33 just for gas.

Plus you figure that trip takes a full day at least. 1000 miles/(average speed = 60mph) = 16.67 hours of driving. Maybe mix in a night at a Motel 6.

So, yeah, this guy probably doesn't make the best decisions. He could have crunched up some Doritos and sprinkled them into normal Taco Bell tacos. Or skipped Taco Bell altogether and just stay home and make your own Doritos tacos (which would take some time and effort but probably less than 16.67 hours worth). Or forget about tacos entirely and spend your $133.33 at the nicest restaurant you can find (you know, one with real meat and food prepared by people who went to culinary school).

Or maybe I'm way off and those Doritos "Loco Tacos" are so awesome that they really are worth hundreds of dollars and entire days of your life.

It's hard for me to imagine anything better than an orange, MSG encrusted Taco Bell taco. But that's just me.

I got the hell out of downtown Rochester as fast as I could this morning. Gonna spend the day outside enjoying the weather instead of hanging around a bunch of drunk bros and woo girls.

We were down there for the race this AM, at 12:30 490 was crazy backed up w/ car loads of peeps in green shirts ready to drink. Really, St. Patty day on a 70/sunny Saturday?! Arguably the best holiday of the year if drinking with friends is your gig. No gifting necessary, no meals to cook, no family to deal with, and long winter over. Anyways we got the hell out before the mayhem started. But might be heading back in for RIT tonight.

Ok, it's 7:20 - got the TV and surround sound fired up....and two different varieties of Yancey's Fancy to snack on during the game. The hot buffalo wing, and the XXX Cheddar! I've also made fresh coffee for Irish Coffees to be consumed during the game. :)

Let's play some hockey and go Sabres!!!

And I gotta say that's really stupid for Bud Light to still be running football oriented commercials on St. Patrick's Day. time for some more 'seasonal' commercials, huh?

Archived