GDT: Penguins at Sabres 2/19/2012 12:30PM

qwksndmonster

Maybe Pegula can petition the league to have all Sabre games scheduled the day after their opponents play the Flyers and the Sabres have the day off.

Hopefully any teams that may be interested in Roy were watching today.

Entertaining 3 1/2 hours, now back to the sad reality that Regier and Ruff are still employed by this franchise.

Maybe Pegula can petition the league to have all Sabre games scheduled the day after their opponent play the Flyers and the Sabres have the day off.

Lmao. You've said repeatedly that back-to-backs are not a worthy excuse for a poor effort by the Sabres -- but it's fair game when the Penguins play like ######?

Snowboarding all morning and then I'll have the game on. I hope another Toronto loss does not stall Darcy into getting into sell mode. It is not even where the Sabres are in the standings that is upsetting, it is the mental makeup of this team that reveals the red flags. I like the fact that it is on national TV even though the season is over.How about a 8-7 loss with stafford and roy combining for 2 hat tricks which leads to their exportation on Monday.....

Well, snowboarding was great, Roy got 2 and Stafford got 1. Gotta admit, it was nice to see the effort and hopefully this does a little bit for the trade value of Roy and Staff. The thing that I can't stand about this team is they they HAVE the ability to play like this and CHOOSE not to. That is not the kind of team I want going forward. Same thing as last year, backs up against the wall and they turn it on to become hottest team in the league. The good thing about this game is that there ARE pieces in place and now it is time to figure out who to bring to help them.

That was a nice and unexpected win.

A very intersting and exciting game to watch.

Pittsburgh was tired but nevertheless a win against a top team is a win against a top team.

We earned this win, we were the better team the whole 60 minutes.

I thought after Fleury came in and robbed us blind several times we would loose the game.

Fortunately i wasnot right.

Well, yes, I suppose. But I'll also say that the Pens sucked today because the Sabres played very well and forced the issue lol

Ahhh. Only partly because the Pens had to take a late flight after a hard fought game and then get 5 hours of sleep before the next one? Come on, even you Deluca haters have to admit, this was NOT the real Penguins today. No doubt they kill the scheduler after this embarrassment.

Ahhh. Only partly because the Pens had to take a late flight after a hard fought game and then get 5 hours of sleep before the next one? Come on, even you Deluca haters have to admit, this was NOT the real Penguins today. No doubt they kill the scheduler after this embarrassment.

That's all fine and true, but every team has to go through it. Teams can win on the second of back-to-backs.

Archived