Has Miller quit on this team, or has he just lost it?

Claude Balls

82 saves on 82 shots (some spectacular) in 48 hours, large stretches of both games being played in his zone, two shutouts.. Oh... and hasn't lost in regulation in a couple of weeks... Yeah he quit..

He has been absolutely incredible the past two games and pretty damn good in the games since I started this thread. Maybe I should start one about the lack of offense this team has shown lately. :rolleyes:

He has been absolutely incredible the past two games and pretty damn good in the games since I started this thread. Maybe I should start one about the lack of offense this team has shown lately. :rolleyes:

How about lighting a fire under Vanek?

can all the doubters apologize now......

he is clearly the best player on the team......he hasn't "quit" .....and any talk of trading him is foolish.

I was one that said Miller had quit on the team, but also said the team quit on him.

IMHO, both of those situations have been rectified. Miller is playing much better, but so is most everyone else too.

How about lighting a fire under Vanek?

How bout Leino instead? It's about time he and this team showed us some offense.

Maybe Vanek can wake up now and start earning his money as well ;)

I feel all alone. Everyone left for TSW. Maybe I can sneak out before the boss sees me.

We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

Archived