Has Miller quit on this team, or has he just lost it?

Claude Balls

We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

For this crew...you might want to quote Chamberlain to get their juices flowing.

We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

4 da win. [/limey]

If needs must close, then so be it.

But if we be vanquished in but two of the next four games, then I prophesy a darkening of skies, a howling of winds, and the heavens will unleash a magnificent new thread in which to bash thy goalie.

It is not my place to say who is right or wrong, nor to close these threads, but to stay mentally prepared, I am bound...

(not in an (censored) way obviously)

If needs must close, then so be it.

But if we be vanquished in but two of the next four games, then I prophesy a darkening of skies, a howling of winds, and the heavens will unleash a magnificent new thread in which to bash thy goalie.

It is not my place to say who is right or wrong, nor to close these threads, but to stay mentally prepared, I am bound...

(not in an (censored) way obviously)

But by the great paddle of Ethron we shall reign victorious once again and smite those who would seek to cheapen our quest.

GO SABRES!!!

'Till that most glorious day, clad in our most gallant armor, we shall ride in echelon, singing that most sacred of ballads:

"We, indeed, ARE the Champions, my friend, and we DID keep on fighting, most courageously, till the end."

Adieu. We tarry far too long. I go to seek. Till our services be needed again.

• 3 weeks later...

Had center ice 100 level for that game. Awesome. That's the game I said to myself that when I had enough money to get seasons I'd do it.

Oh yeah? What were you wearing that game? We can finally dispel the myth that you're really a chubby, 45-year-old balding mailman and not the superfly snooka in your avatar :P

Oh yeah? What were you wearing that game? We can finally dispel the myth that you're really a chubby, 45-year-old balding mailman and not the superfly snooka in your avatar :P

I was wearing my signed white Drury Goathead I believe.

Archived