GDT: Buffalo vs. Philadelphia (2/16/2012, 7:00pm)

Corp000085

Grew up playing little league baseball with Tim Sestito and his brother tom(who plays for the devils org.) We were on the same team for a few years. Didn't get to see the fight but it seems im gonna have to bust his balls about this one.

Sounds about as predictable a game as I could imagine. Checked in and saw 2-0, put the kids to bed and it's now 3-2. Trust me folks, this will be for the better when all is said and done. Unless Enroth REALLY deserved it, it will probably end up being a terrible move pulling him. Can't see the game so I guess I'll find out in the morning. Thanks for nothing to you all for not unloading these tickets from me tomorrow - now I have to make my father watch this garbage with me. At least dinner will be good.....

Ha! I just flipped over to NHL.com's Ice Tracker and it showed that the Sabres on the ice were Kassian and Miller, while the Flyers had the full six. From what was said about the fight, maybe Zack would like those odds ... you know, to make it a fair fight.

You know this team by now. PP and they take their time getting to the bench for a line change. Fight breaks out and they sprint to the bench for a line change.

I see less than I saw his rookie year. If your opinion is based on hope rather than the actual player you are right, we can't have a conversation.

Did he not say "potential?"

Look at Chara his third year. We thought he was a joke.

Look at Pronger his third year.

This does NOT mean that TM follows in their skate-traces, but yes, he has potential.

Wow, I have to step out for half an hour and ome back to find out we've given up 4 straight goals?!!? They don't even have JVR, Briere is out hurt, Pronger etc etc. Pretty sad. This is unfortunately exactly like last years playoff. We get out to a hot start and then blow it.

Archived