GDT: Buffalo vs. Philadelphia (2/16/2012, 7:00pm)

Corp000085

Clearly the boys have folded like a house of cards.

Time to separate out the old-timers: They may have folded like a house of cards, but did they fold like a Frenchman on Laudry Day?

(Mixed metaphor AND misspelling intentional. You either remember this one, or you don't.)

Wow, I have to step out for half an hour and ome back to find out we've given up 4 straight goals?!!? They don't even have JVR, Briere is out hurt, Pronger etc etc. Pretty sad. This is unfortunately exactly like last years playoff. We get out to a hot start and then blow it.

Well, the Flyers have had a lot of injuries, so it's hard to game-plan against them. We'll wait until they get healthy, then see how we do against them.

Did he not say "potential?"

Look at Chara his third year. We thought he was a joke.

Look at Pronger his third year.

This does NOT mean that TM follows in their skate-traces, but yes, he has potential.

The only difference between "potential" and failed expectations is time.

(1) Go upstairs and read a book while listening on radio.

(2) Sit here for thirteen more minutes waiting for the stream (hell, no, I am not publicizing it) to restart, and spend the next hour or so in my breakfast room.

(3) Combination of (1) and (2), since it's a laptop.

I'm really, really thinking about option 1.

The only difference between "potential" and failed expectations is time.

Yes, and in Myers's case, you haven't given him enough, if you think he has failed expectations. Look at the careers of the two whom I mentioned. Or don't bother, and blather on. Your call.

Someone needs to bench the coach.

I think Lindy might actually be impressing me lately, actually. He calls his team's play "stupid" for the first time I've ever heard, he all out screams at his players on the bench and I haven't EVER seen that before....

...if Lindy wants to convert me fully, what he has to do now is publicly throw his GM under the bus next and talk about the stupid players he keeps being forced to "work" with. I see that coming....

I'm not sure, but isn't it Lindy that sending them out ? That too many men wasn't a case of bad timing, it was sending too many men out there.

No. Wrong.

(1) Go upstairs and read a book while listening on radio.

(2) Sit here for thirteen more minutes waiting for the stream (hell, no, I am not publicizing it) to restart, and spend the next hour or so in my breakfast room.

(3) Combination of (1) and (2), since it's a laptop.

I'm really, really thinking about option 1.

Option 3, Watch the Jersey Shore, :flirt: could the Sabres ever get that bad that watching the Jersey Shore would be an option, they're probably not that far from it.

Option 3, Watch the Jersey Shore, :flirt: could the Sabres ever get that bad that watching the Jersey Shore would be an option, they're probably not that far from it.

To paraphrase, if my eye offends me, I'll pluck it out. No Jersey Shore.

Archived