GDT: Buffalo vs. Philadelphia (2/16/2012, 7:00pm)

Corp000085

We had an excellent second half last year (second best record in the league if I remember) and all we basically lost is the Tin Man and Monty and gained Regher, Ehrohoff and Lenio. On paper that appears to be a decent upgrade to one of the best teams over the second half. People questions Staffords contract but I think few and far between would think he'd be THIS bad. Goes the same for Roy and to a lesser extent Lenio.

On a separate note, Philly scores again and they just showed a shot of Ruff on the bench. Does anyone feel bad for Ruff right now?

No, should we? I feel bad for us fans.

We had an excellent second half last year (second best record in the league if I remember) and all we basically lost is the Tin Man and Monty and gained Regher, Ehrohoff and Lenio. On paper that appears to be a decent upgrade to one of the best teams over the second half. People questions Staffords contract but I think few and far between would think he'd be THIS bad. Goes the same for Roy and to a lesser extent Lenio.

On a separate note, Philly scores again and they just showed a shot of Ruff on the bench. Does anyone feel bad for Ruff right now?

yes

i want them to keep lindy just to spite these gutless losers bringing shame to the sabres uniform.

I'll second that. Pathetic showing. Ruff is well respected in this league and I'm tired of seeing a bunch of lazy, big headed goofs out on the ice.

Ruff is lying in the bed he and Regier made. Side by side if you will. I like the man but I don't feel sorry for him. This is pathetic. Where is Pegula ?

Ruff is lying in the bed he and Regier made. Side by side if you will. I like the man but I don't feel sorry for him. This is pathetic. Where is Pegula ?

He's been awfully quiet lately. I'd love to hear something from him. Something!

From a goal every other game to 9 in fifty whatever games? There were times he'd atleast drive the net last year.

A couple of times, maybe, and in a contract year. He never gave a full effort, even last year. Go back and read what I had to say about him in '10-'11 if you'd like, but dammit, I knew this guy was a loser. I had to focus on Connolly, but Drew was easily bitch no. 2.

I'll second that. Pathetic showing. Ruff is well respected in this league and I'm tired of seeing a bunch of lazy, big headed goofs out on the ice.

Why ? Ruff is the most over rated coach in Hockey, he barely gets his teams to the playoffs half the time.

How many of Philly's 4 goals has Myers been on the ice for?

I don't care. He's untouchable. Did you see Chara or Pronger in their first 5 years? They were pylons. It's going to take some patience but it's going to pay off.

according to the NHL.com gamecenter/game summary, Myers has been on the ice for 2 of the Flyers 7 goals, and both of the Sabres' goals.

Leopold and Roy, OTOH, have both been on the ice for 3 against.

Archived