GDT: Buffalo vs. Philadelphia (2/16/2012, 7:00pm)

Corp000085

Being a fan of the french connection makes me a homer?.... take a chill pill internet tough guy

Don't let him get to you. Haven't seen you post in awhile.

So Sunday is hockey day in America. Who wants to start a protest to get Darcy out of his current position? Come on, the billboard worked for the bills haha.

This board is such a downer, lol, why would I drop by here all that often when watching them play this year is painful enough

How the F#ck else are we supposed to act?! This team sucks! If you are just going to ridicule us for being angry that our team sucks, then you are right, don't drop by!

If he actually came in post-game and posted substance instead of denigrating other posters I'd agree.

He's just calling it as it is. There was no intent here.

Hamilton on the postgame show: get it out of your heads, Darcy and Lindy will still be here as GM and coach when next season starts.

Wow. Why God, why?

Hamilton on the postgame show: get it out of your heads, Darcy and Lindy will still be here as GM and coach when next season starts.

He doesn't know this. Pegula and Black are just as new to him as they are to us. He has no insider knowledge on this.

I watched American Idol from yesterday on the DVR, and then the one tonight. Checked the score on the computer when it was 2-0...then checked just now. :o

I am doing a 180...thank you TWC and MSG for allowing me to enjoy programs on TV other than this train wreck of a team.

I watched American Idol from yesterday on the DVR, and then the one tonight. Checked the score on the computer when it was 2-0...then checked just now. :o

I am doing a 180...thank you TWC and MSG for allowing me to enjoy programs on TV other than this train wreck of a team.

I turned it off at 4-2, played a game of Madden

My problem is that he is laying at our hands. The fans are not the problem. It is the team that is the problem.

Trust me I know. It sucks man, and we as Buffalo fans should not have to go through this and certainly arn't the problem. But at the same time, it obviously can get tough talking about all the problems we have on this team and I can respect posters not wanting to check in everyday when it's the same thing everyday, Fire Darcy. It seems every Sabres fan can figure this out except Pegula. I hope TP gets it soon.

I'm sorry, you think otherwise?

Yes, I do. You don't think the beat reporter for the team's flagship station has no clue what is going on or has no more inside information than the fans? Really?

Archived