Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

So the first part isn't awesome: The 1998 Mercury Tracer that my son drove through high school and college died- the head gasket blew, and I don't want to put the money in it to repair it. The solution is awesome though: Let him drive my Elantra, which means I now get to drive this:

1011753_601943276521233_747813662_n.jpg

Just got back from the dealer. Gotta love that new car smell.

So the first part isn't awesome: The 1998 Mercury Tracer that my son drove through high school and college died- the head gasket blew, and I don't want to put the money in it to repair it. The solution is awesome though: Let him drive my Elantra, which means I now get to drive this:

1011753_601943276521233_747813662_n.jpg

Just got back from the dealer. Gotta love that new car smell.

500s are cool. Love em in white.

Following up on Into the Wild, I happened to rent The Kings of Summer today. The two movies oddly go hand in hand. Flying the coop, going off the grid, leaving the rents, man vs. nature. A bit of a happier ending this time, which was nice. The father in this movie was hilarious. It's worth watching just for the Wonton Scene.

And:

post-136-0-21043100-1389500068_thumb.jpg

500s are cool. Love em in white.

Eh. White wasn't my first choice, but virtually everything else about the car was what I wanted. It's fine, but I was kind of thinking of one of the bolder colors- blue or yellow or something. White's fine though.

I test drove a Ford Fiesta first. It was great- smooth, well mannered, and.... well, boring. The Fiat on the other hand....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL0Gb24Lw_s

Eh. White wasn't my first choice, but virtually everything else about the car was what I wanted. It's fine, but I was kind of thinking of one of the bolder colors- blue or yellow or something. White's fine though.

I test drove a Ford Fiesta first. It was great- smooth, well mannered, and.... well, boring. The Fiat on the other hand....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL0Gb24Lw_s

Josie is currently driving a Fiesta rental since her Impreza 5 speed got wrecked. She hates it :lol:

You didn't get the Abarth did you? I wasn't impressed with the seats in it.

I have a Sport. I've heard several complaints about the seats in these cars, but so far I think they're fine. Maybe I have the right build for them or something.

The sport seats should be comfortable. The ones in the Abarth I sat in were basically racing buckets. Didn't really seem like the best option.

So my son, who just bought a Fiesta in October, came home from work tonight and observed: "It's obvious your car is European; it makes my Fiesta look HUGE."

So my son, who just bought a Fiesta in October, came home from work tonight and observed: "It's obvious your car is European; it makes my Fiesta look HUGE."

The Fiesta IS huge. It's only like 8" shorter than my Lesabre.

Edited by d4rksabre

My boss told a certain coworker today to "stop talking". It was glorious.

I've been doing some internet wandering looking for stuff to do on a Saturday night in Toronto after a day at the HHoF for d4rk's bday. Ice skating, drinking, and then this gem...

UVoTHXB.png

Can we go ice skating with Rob Ford?