GDT:Sabres at Red Wings 1-16-12 7:30PM

itbeatswalking

I'll probably sit this one out as they give me no reason to watch anymore.

I expect a Lindy Special tonight where most of the players sit this one out. Now that Terry Pegula re-affirmed the teams injury excuse I expect this team to take that excuse and get full value out of it.

I expect a Lindy Special tonight where most of the players sit this one out. Now that Terry Pegula re-affirmed the teams injury excuse I expect this team to take that excuse and get full value out of it.

They could do us one better then. Forefit the game and skip the road trip, maybe even the rest ofd the season! I mean since they have an excuse why waste the time and money for themselves or the fans?!

I won't pass judgement on the previous posters, but I will be trying to watch this game for sure. After spending most of my childhood growing up in/around the Detroit area; I love watching my old favorite team. They are always a great litmus test in my opinion for my Sabres too. I don't expect the results of that test to be favorable... but I am still excited to see my old team versus my "new" team.

Lately I've been watching but fast-forwarding once the Sabres fall behind.

I will say that both Miller and Enroth have been playing better lately.

I've been doing the same thing. I like to PVR the game because I can watch it once the wife is in bed and fast forward when things get ugly. My only complaint, the PVR automatically stops taping after the game is over. Late in the third against the Isles I knew the game wasn't going to ot based on the amount of time left on the tape. It really pisssed me off when they scored because I knew we weren't comming back.

Sabres have lost a franchise record setting 8 games lost in a row on the road. Detroit attempting to set a franchise record setting 15 WINS at home in a row. Sabres still suffering more injuries every game, (not to sound like T Pegs). LET'S GO BUFFALO!!

I really can't remember felling less optimistic about a Sabres game. Sabres have the fewest goals scored on the road. I'd like to see Enroth back in the nets tonight and also like to see the teams 3rd leading Goal scorer get more than 6 minutes of playing time.

I've been doing the same thing. I like to PVR the game because I can watch it once the wife is in bed and fast forward when things get ugly. My only complaint, the PVR automatically stops taping after the game is over. Late in the third against the Isles I knew the game wasn't going to ot based on the amount of time left on the tape. It really pisssed me off when they scored because I knew we weren't comming back.

You might be able to set it up so that it automatically adds 30 minutes onto the recording time -- the DirecTV one has this option.

The problem is that the team doesn't seem to play any better on DirecTV...

Loss.

Could be another blowout like the pittsburgh game considering our defence as it sits now and our anemic offence.

This one could get very ugly. Maybe this will be the slap in the face Terry needs to wake up? Unfortunately I doubt it.

I'll watch because I just can't tear myself away. It's like driving past a car wreck.

GO SABRES !

Archived