GDT:Sabres at Red Wings 1-16-12 7:30PM

itbeatswalking

I expect a Lindy Special tonight where most of the players sit this one out. Now that Terry Pegula re-affirmed the teams injury excuse I expect this team to take that excuse and get full value out of it.

Well, if it means they'll tank an get a top 3 pick, I'm all for it. What's the center class of 2012 look like? No euros!!

TJ Brennan recalled from the Amerks.

Myers, Leopold, Gragnani, Weber, Brennan, Finley. Geez.

I was hoping that bringing up Brennan meant MAG was not playing. It was as if he was purposely trying to sabotage us in that Isles game. How someone can have 10+ turnovers in 10 minutes of ice time is beyond me. Did anyone else notice that Myers played over 31 minutes in the NY game? Wow, likely more of the same tonight.

I was hoping that bringing up Brennan meant MAG was not playing. It was as if he was purposely trying to sabotage us in that Isles game. How someone can have 10+ turnovers in 10 minutes of ice time is beyond me. Did anyone else notice that Myers played over 31 minutes in the NY game? Wow, likely more of the same tonight.

That might have been the worst display of puck-handling by anyone, at any position, I've ever seen in my life. He just didn't know what do when the puck was on his stick, he looked like a deer in headlights. If you had to describe his play in that game in one word, I'd pick Putrid.

I just hope it's not embarassing.

I wouldn't have it any other way to tell you the truth. Maybe then these guys will get their heads out of their arses and realize they need to start playing hockey and not Disney on Ice (which is conveniently going to be at FNC soon).

Loss.

Could be another blowout like the pittsburgh game considering our defence as it sits now and our anemic offence.

This one could get very ugly. Maybe this will be the slap in the face Terry needs to wake up? Unfortunately I doubt it.

I'll watch because I just can't tear myself away. It's like driving past a car wreck.

GO SABRES !

Why? A blowout will just re-enforce the belief that its injuries killing this team

The only way for a loss to be a wake up call for Terry will be if its a big loss when the starters are all back

I wouldn't have it any other way to tell you the truth. Maybe then these guys will get their heads out of their arses and realize they need to start playing hockey and not Disney on Ice (which is conveniently going to be at FNC soon).

This team has not shown that getting embarrassed on the ice is going to get their heads out of their arses

They have been embarrassed on the ice multiple times this year, and every time they come back and look the same

Archived