Scoreboard Watching!

deluca67

The game on Tuesday is looming pretty big now! :blink:

Let's hope the Caps flaky goaltending takes the night off (again :P )

Miller needs a shutout.....

How is your record vs the Caps?

82-45-15.

But none of those games matter anymore.

Quite a game...then add in the terrific Peg fans.

PTR

There isn't a louder fanbase in hockey right now.

Whoever in Atlanta is still watching, has to be wondering why the SAME guys, with basically the same record, didn't get the same reaction.

(We know the answer; it's because they weren't making left turns in Camaros. But the Atlanta folks--if they're watching--have to be wondering.)

I would like to welcome the NJ Devils to "The Discussion"

6pts up with 6 remaining, 2-4-1 in the last 7, Sabres would likely have the ROW tiebreaker should they finish even.

I was just going to comment how both current 6th-place teams, New Jersey and Chicago, seem to have been flying a bit under the radar this season. The two face off tomorrow in Jersey.

I was just going to comment how both current 6th-place teams, New Jersey and Chicago, seem to have been flying a bit under the radar this season. The two face off tomorrow in Jersey.

Chicago has dealt with some serious concussions this season.

Jersey is not well-constructed. One great skater, one great goalie, and eighteen other guys.

How is that not goalie interference? Not that I'm complaining.

PTR

The goalie wasn't interfered with. He was nowhere near that puck, and I'm not sure that Kane even touched him. If Kane did, it's because he was shoved. Lots of reasons.

So tonight's games with an impact on the Sabres post season fortunes:

Washington @ Boston -- Come on Minutemen, play 60 minutes and put Washington out of their playoff-hopes misery...

Tampa @ Brodeur -- Time for the old man to retire.. Stamkos needs a few more to get closer to 60.

Guins @ Fisherman -- Can make a pro/co0n case for the Guins. I want them to lose. Their playoff momentum needs to be curtailed.

South Beachers vs North Stars -- North Stars was a better name than Wild.. Let's go beach goers.

So tonight's games with an impact on the Sabres post season fortunes:

Washington @ Boston -- Come on Minutemen, play 60 minutes and put Washington out of their playoff-hopes misery...

Tampa @ Brodeur -- Time for the old man to retire.. Stamkos needs a few more to get closer to 60.

Guins @ Fisherman -- Can make a pro/co0n case for the Guins. I want them to lose. Their playoff momentum needs to be curtailed.

South Beachers vs North Stars -- North Stars was a better name than Wild.. Let's go beach goers.

Oddly enough (well, not really, but you have to think it through), if the Caps take the Bs to OT or a SO and lose, that one point actually increases their odds of making the playoffs despite the fact they'll still be behind the Sabres. We need a regulation Boston win.

With respect to the Pens, I think a loss is definitely in our (Sabres) best interests. Such would significantly reduce the odds they catch the Rangers for #1, and we then get them tomorrow night on the back end of a two-nighter.

Archived