Software Upgrade: Your place to comment....

SDS

Given another poster's 60 posts in the past 24 hours, we should probably pump a different brake....

I made it 10.

60 posts in a day ... sheesh, someone had a lot of time on their hands. Can't even imagine ... at that rate they will be a "First Liner" by New Years Eve.

I suggest you eliminate the +1 option.

I'd like to know how this avatar got attached to my moniker. Seriously, is there a glitch or inside joke I'm unaware of here? I've never used an avatar so how did I acquire this one? Can anyone explain how this happened? Thanks.

GO SABRES!!!

I'd like to know how this avatar got attached to my moniker. Seriously, is there a glitch or inside joke I'm unaware of here? I've never used an avatar so how did I acquire this one? Can anyone explain how this happened? Thanks.

GO SABRES!!!

Did you not post this in the injuries thread ...

Same answer ...

Been away for awhile have you? :doh:

Did you not post this in the injuries thread ...

Same answer ...

Been away for awhile have you? :doh:

Haven't been anywhere. Just didn't feel a need to read the thread. Is it now a policy that you have to use an avatar? If so, it's not one I care for. I should have the choice to use an avatar or not instead of having one selected for me.

GO SABRES!!!

Haven't been anywhere. Just didn't feel a need to read the thread. Is it now a policy that you have to use an avatar? If so, it's not one I care for. I should have the choice to use an avatar or not instead of having one selected for me.

GO SABRES!!!

I suggest you PM SDS for clarification of the rules concerning avitars.

GO SABRES!!!

You should try this one:

post-1415-0-04748600-1323806261_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the constructive input, folks. I've found a new avatar that's generic enough for my tastes.

Fan in Nova Scotia, can you read all posts in all threads and message me on any pertinent changes in policy from now on? Greatly appreciated, thanks.

GO SABRES!!!

You should try this one:

post-1415-0-04748600-1323806261_thumb.jpg

Love it, chz. Except that, although contrary to how it may appear, my moniker has nothing to do with any special affinity I have for canines (although I like them). Thanks for taking the time.

GO SABRE!!!

Thanks for the constructive input, folks. I've found a new avatar that's generic enough for my tastes.

Fan in Nova Scotia, can you read all posts in all threads and message me on any pertinent changes in policy from now on? Greatly appreciated, thanks.

GO SABRES!!!

Including me? :P

There is some talk about limiting the number of +1's to 5 per day ... I think it should be eliminated altogether.

Fixed that for you. ;)

:wub:

GO SABRES!!!

Although it was meant as a humorous nudge to eliminate "shadow man", I did not take into account that due to the more avatar-centric upgrade that not having one is no longer an option. I shall reconsider this... Thanks.

Although it was meant as a humorous nudge to eliminate "shadow man", I did not take into account that due to the more avatar-centric upgrade that not having one is no longer an option. I shall reconsider this... Thanks.

It's all good, Scott. Besides, I'm much happier with "silhouette man" than I was with "shadow man", which I think is too one-dimensional. Silhouette man has the requisite style we've grown accustomed to around here over the years.

GO SABRES!!!

How do I get the special formatting into a topic title i.e. the words "off topic"

When making a new thread, check the box that asks to use your 1st tag as a prefix. It appears right next to the tag field.

The purpose behind this is to have clickable prefixes that are essentially quick-searches. Please use judiciously.

Archived