Software Upgrade: Your place to comment....

SDS

Having read all of this thread today can I ask if there is a way to change the large amount of white in the post box to shade darker or even different color? The white is giving me a headache.

I love the devilsh way that the TC avatar came a bout Scott. Nice work! :devil:

It's much better to me Scott. But now some posts show the whole box toned down and some posts have a w hite background on the left side with the profile pic. Not sure why they wouldn't all be the same????

It's much better to me Scott. But now some posts show the whole box toned down and some posts have a w hite background on the left side with the profile pic. Not sure why they wouldn't all be the same????

I don't know why either. The box on the left should still be white.

Scott can you put the drop down men bar back on? The shortcut to jump forums back to the Stadium wall at the bottom right of the screen?

probably not. I didn't take it out and there isn't an easy way to put it back.

Just noticed today that when I want to post a reply to different posts in the same thread it groups them MultiQuote style even if I do not select that option. I like it, so not complaining, but it seems that it is different than even yesterday.

I think it was always like that? or maybe thats TBD

When there is a post that forces a new page and I hit the button to take me to the previous page (usually to see the posting trail if the new post is a reply) it takes me to the top of the previous page when I hit the button ... any way to make it go to the last post on the previous page?

The picture of a smiling Connolly is certainly impetus for members to come up with their own profile picture, but why a smiling, happy Tim Connolly? Don't we have one that better represents his many years here in Buffalo? Say, a shot of him face down in a puddle of his own vomit on Chippewa Street? Surely 11 can provide us with a couple pics to choose from...

The picture of a smiling Connolly is certainly impetus for members to come up with their own profile picture, but why a smiling, happy Tim Connolly? Don't we have one that better represents his many years here in Buffalo? Say, a shot of him face down in a puddle of his own vomit on Chippewa Street? Surely 11 can provide us with a couple pics to choose from...

How about this

post-1415-0-07668100-1323718927_thumb.jpg

or this

post-1415-0-71707100-1323718930_thumb.jpg

or this!

post-1415-0-49287700-1323718928_thumb.jpg

Try clearing your cache.

Thanks it's fine at home but I noticed it at work.

A simple reload usually does the trick.

Thanks it's fine at home but I noticed it at work

Nevermind........... :bag:

Thanks but uh, nevermind

Archived