GDT: Sabres at Senators 11/5/11 7:00PM

spndnchz

Well, there's a difference between getting Ryan Miller geared up for competition purposes and pissing him off overall. Doing the latter is dangerous. You don't want your best player hating life and building off-ice issues too.

Let's hope its just Lindy going with the dude on fire.

Well, there's a difference between getting Ryan Miller geared up for competition purposes and pissing him off overall. Doing the latter is dangerous. You don't want your best player hating life and building off-ice issues too.

Let's hope its just Lindy going with the dude on fire.

He's not their best player. Especially right now he's not even one of their good players.

If anybody besides Enroth was our back-up, Miller would be starting tonight. Miller has only had one bad game and it came following nearly 100 minutes of shutout hockey. But Enroth has done nothing besides play well and win -- he's earned it. I think Lindy is finally just gonna roll with the hot guy and see what Enroth can do. But I still think we're a long ways from a "goalie controversy."

Dangerous precedent...

(that I agree with)

I see so many of the posters on this board that I respect saying things like this about the whole goalie situation. I wish I could understand it. I mean, I know you guys have got to be right since you all seem to know so much more about hockey than me. But I just can't understand how this one position can be allowed to be so damned fragile-minded. Maybe if this whole thing blows up then I will gain the wisdom and foresight that you all seem to have. For now I will just hope that all you smart people are wrong and that Enroth kicks ass.

Dangerous precedent...

(that I agree with)

Why? If Miller can't handle it and will react negativly to it then ship his azz out of here. I don't want and i'm sure the team doesn't want a negative force in the room day in and day out. Miller has left that door open for a long time, it's only now that someone (Enroth) has taken advantage of it, he has deserved a lot more play time.

Archived