GDT: Flames at Sabres 11/4/11 7:30PM

Assquatch

Someone mentioned getting together for a beer before or after the game and it is a great idea. Even between periods would work for me.

I know a couple people object to the 200 level but it is open to everyone after the game. I will be there as usual all game amongst all the Biff's Miff's Buffy's and their ilk. I will be wearing a Lafontaine Jersey and will also be unshaven. I don't exactly fit in with em because I also cheer however I love my seats and if your around say hello.

My name is Willy and if you say Sabrespace, I'll probably have to call Security because you will likely be scaring Biff, Buffy Muffy. But I will have a drink with you. Sec 223 Row 1

I like Enroth starting tonight Ride the hot hand. I wouldnt want an angry goalie but I do think Miller "gets" it, that Enroth is kicking ass and that he needs to shape up. He had played well anyway, I think the whole Miller thing is overblown. Only been his last few games which have been bad, but lets face it---the entire team has played poorly in those games tool.

Calgary's coming off a big win against a struggling Detroit team so let's hope that took something out of them.

Archived