GDT: Flames at Sabres 11/4/11 7:30PM

Assquatch

spndnchz has started 4 of the last 5 GDTs and the Sabres have lost all 4. I'm switching up the mojo a bit; spank me if you must.

Tonight starts a string of 7 consecutive weeks where the Sabres play Friday+Saturday. I hope Enroth gets 7 starts out of those 14 games.

She's at best an above average Mod, and she's failed to deliver the "Stanley Cup Parade will be Saturday at Noon" thread. Assquatch has shown a lot of poise and had success in the few thread starts he's had. We should trade chz (potentially packaged with the liger) and bring in a solid youtube clip response poster and a high 2012 draft pick.

She's at best an above average Mod, and she's failed to deliver the "Stanley Cup Parade will be Saturday at Noon" thread. Assquatch has shown a lot of poise and had success in the few thread starts he's had. We should trade chz (potentially packaged with the liger) and bring in a solid youtube clip response poster and a high 2012 draft pick.

"Chz AIN'T GOIN ANYWHERE!"

Great. Another half-baked "trade for Malkin" proposal.

Maybe we can trade with Carolina - we can add Hecht to the deal and get Stall, SuperDave, and the real SuperDave.

Maybe we can trade with Carolina - we can add Hecht to the deal and get Stall, SuperDave, and the real SuperDave.

Unless we can figure out a way to get out of the cap hit from PA's buyout, there's no way to fit all that under the cap.

Throw in nfreeman as a salary dump?

Unless we can figure out a way to get out of the cap hit from PA's buyout, there's no way to fit all that under the cap.

there's got to be a different salary worth dumping...no? nfreeman is not our kotalik, I think you need to find more of a Kotalik type... :bag:

Can we send the snow people down to die by the blade and just eat the salary? - SDS said there are no financial constraints on the board.

I think you might as well throw me in as the salary dump at this point. I've pretty much been mailing it in for a while now.

Archived