GDT: Flames at Sabres 11/4/11 7:30PM

Assquatch

Anyone want to take a stab at why this game is so different than the Philly game? I'm trying to find a thread or two to grasp on to here (and, no, I am NOT trying to start a Miller debate). Is it that the Flames are tired? Did the Sabres simply panic when Philly came on, but kept their cool tonight?

Anyone want to take a stab at why this game is so different than the Philly game? I'm trying to find a thread or two to grasp on to here (and, no, I am NOT trying to start a Miller debate). Is it that the Flames are tired? Did the Sabres simply panic when Philly came on, but kept their cool tonight?

Just playing more disciplined

Calgary forecheck vs Philly forecheck ... nuf said.

Aside from the first 10 minutes, we really weren't that bad in the Philly game. Not to mention, I think Calgary isn't a very good team this year.

Archived