GDT: Lightning at Sabres 10/25/11 7:30PM

spndnchz

I seriously edited my original post and didn't want it to get lost in the shuffle.

I thought that was a pretty well accepted fact?

As if your KP lust wasn't enough, you have now officially revealed your fetish.

You need a vacation.

Maybe take a slow boat to

A tour of the southwest?post-1934-061478100 1319562091_thumb.jpg

Nah.

Maybe a flight to some far away land?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEvR_DSW4MA

Yeah! That's the ticket!

I kinda liked what I saw out of Phil Varone in preseason. He seemed like a pretty savvy player -- and a center. I don't remember much about Whitmore. For that matter, I haven't seen anything about the pecking order among forwards in Rochester.

So basically I have no idea.

Varone's too young. He's got plenty of guys ahead of him on the depth chart. Whitmore (a wing) is in his 4th year with the organization and has consistently been right at the top of the stats sheet for Portland and so far this season with Rochester. That seems like the kind of guy they're going to reward if a spot start is needed. If they are looking at a longer term hole to fill, that's when I think they go with one of the higher end prospects.

And obviously the position of need will factor into who gets the callup.

The fact that you are bi doesn't help us determine gender.

This issue (which I too questioned when chz first started posting) is well settled. I think this was before you starting hanging around here, but she posted a rant a few years ago that only a woman could have written.

(And I do not mean that in a derogatory way, either towards chz, who is a huge asset to this board and a very smart hockey fan, or to women generally.)

This issue (which I too questioned when chz first started posting) is well settled. I think this was before you starting hanging around here, but she posted a rant a few years ago that only a woman could have written.

(And I do not mean that in a derogatory way, either towards chz, who is a huge asset to this board and a very smart hockey fan, or to women generally.)

Oh, I have no doubt about her gender. It is revealed in many of the things she says in small details. Just joshing "her". Topic hadn't come up for a while. Hope she didn't actually take offense.

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but I heard on WGR earlier that the player Boyes is replacing on one of the 2 PP units is Roy.

IMO, I would have taken Adam off the PP units.

Perhaps limiting Roy's minutes because of the "nagging injury"? I haven't seen much of the past few games, so can't say for sure that he looks slower, etc., as people on here have been saying. Just a thought.

i either missed that, or had forgotten it.

in all candor, it was more the titillating kissy-lips avatar and question of true identity that i had in mind.

no matter: go sabres.

I hope we will get the first win at home.

i hope you guys go crazy in the arena and push our boys to a stunning 5:1 victory with a breakout of 1 G and 2 A from Leino ( i love this guys playing style).

Lets go Buffalo!

Do you also love leinos playing style when he passes the puck to the other team and they score? Damn, he does have a nice playing style!!

Do you also love leinos playing style when he passes the puck to the other team and they score? Damn, he does have a nice playing style!!

How else would they score?... Can't fault him for sharing..

Archived