GDT: Lightning at Sabres 10/25/11 7:30PM

spndnchz

1st to Chz: Your Hockey Knowledge and avatar gives me hope there is a hot hockey girl out there for me, so your're my hero. Females can know as much or more about sports than a guy, this is the 21st century, define ppl by their abilities not their gender.

2nd: I don't think Weber randomly gets in. MAG will go again even though he has been playing meh hockey. I think he needs to be moved away from Ehrhoff because Myers and Ehrhoff work better on the PP

3rd: Leino - Roy - Stafford should be a very interesting line, and I hope for the best but Roys injury makes me doubt that a little...

4th and finally: Boyes needs to be noticeably better tonight. If buffalo needs a new whipping boy it should be him because the guy is skilled but never seems to show up in a game... PP time might get his mojo working again but i remain optimistically skeptical.

hahaha my wife is in the other room painting and just said "how can you stand watching hockey on VS. All I hear is some whiny guy talkin about the other team and how he can score from anywhere, the blueline, his own goal!"

I love my wife.

Go Buffalo!

As well you should. Sounds like a winner! :thumbsup:

hahaha my wife is in the other room painting and just said "how can you stand watching hockey on VS. All I hear is some whiny guy talkin about the other team and how he can score from anywhere, the blueline, his own goal!"

I love my wife.

Go Buffalo!

For her hatred for the VS announcers or that she's painting in the other room while you're relaxing with a beer watching a hockey game? hahhaa

Archived