GDT: Ducks at Sabres 10/07/2011 7:00PM

Eleven

Will this game be shown at all on TV? I have Center Ice, VS and NHLNetwork. I live out west and it looks like they are going to show NYR vs LA.

It is on MSG, so if you get Center Ice, you should be able to see it.

Thanks. What time do you know? I'm in Vegas on PST timezone. I didn't see it listed on CenterIce.

1pm ET = 10am PT--but are you on PST or PDT? Is Nevada one of those wacky states that doesn't do daylight time? If it isn't, you're on PDT and the game starts at 10. If it is, you're on PST and the game starts at 11.

I can't imagine why the game isn't listed on Center Ice, but then again, I've never had Center Ice.

1pm ET = 10am PT--but are you on PST or PDT? Is Nevada one of those wacky states that doesn't do daylight time? If it isn't, you're on PDT and the game starts at 10. If it is, you're on PST and the game starts at 11.

I can't imagine why the game isn't listed on Center Ice, but then again, I've never had Center Ice.

Nevada does do Daylite savings time. Its Arizona that does not. When the Bills play at 1pm its always 10am here. So I'm assuming the Sabres will be on at 10am tomorrow. Thanks for the info Eleven! :thumbsup:

Just a reminder to those outside the Buffalo market... as usual, Center Ice is doing a free trial for the first few weeks of the season, so you should be able to catch the games. I know the CI trial is valid on Time Warner, but I think in past years pretty much every television provider who offers Center Ice has gotten the same trial. So check it out!

Just a reminder to those outside the Buffalo market... as usual, Center Ice is doing a free trial for the first few weeks of the season, so you should be able to catch the games. I know the CI trial is valid on Time Warner, but I think in past years pretty much every television provider who offers Center Ice has gotten the same trial. So check it out!

It is valid on DirectTV. I'm not a center ice subscriber but I watched Toronto-Montreal last night on CI.

Gragnani IN, Weber, OUT. Lindy do you really need to get on my nerves before the 1st puck is even dropped. :lol:

One of two blueliners who is willing to block shots and thinks defense before offense, and you start the season by benching him?

I know, I know... I don't know who is the better player in practice, the coaches know more than me, yada, yada, yada...

I wish there was a site that lists number of hits/blocked shots per minute of play, because I would bet Weber fares pretty well on that list.

GO SABRES!!!!!

Gragnani IN, Weber, OUT. Lindy do you really need to get on my nerves before the 1st puck is even dropped. :lol:

One of two blueliners who is willing to block shots and thinks defense before offense, and you start the season by benching him?

I know, I know... I don't know who is the better player in practice, the coaches know more than me, yada, yada, yada...

I wish there was a site that lists number of hits/blocked shots per minute of play, because I would bet Weber fares pretty well on that list.

GO SABRES!!!!!

I hear that... as I said in the blog I just posted, I like Gragnani, but come on, not only is Anaheim a dangerous offense, but they are a BIG offense. Perry, Bobby Ryan and Getzlaf tower over most of our forwards. We need all the size and DEFENSIVE defensemen we can get in my opinion...

GO SABRES!!!!!

I like that he went with MAG for the offense.......Erhoff's canon loader.

It is valid on DirectTV. I'm not a center ice subscriber but I watched Toronto-Montreal last night on CI.

The Center Ice trial was not valid for Comcast here in Virginia last night for TOR-MTL. NHL Network is televising ANA-BUF at 4pm.

Archived