GDT: Ducks at Sabres 10/07/2011 7:00PM

Eleven

really now with the condescension?

Well, if you haven't noticed, he's had a reputation in the past for being hypercritical of even the slightest nuances going on with each and every game and player. He can make some good contributions to the forum, but he also has a strong penchant for speaking his mind - and going over the top about it too.

So, I only thought that it was newsworthy that he was actually giving them credit where it was due.

Speaking of which, I'm surprised that he's not over at Wall Street right now. :unsure:

Well, if you haven't noticed, he's had a reputation in the past for being hypercritical of even the slightest nuances going on with each and every game and player. He can make some good contributions to the forum, but he also has a strong penchant for speaking his mind - and going over the top about it too.

So, I only thought that it was newsworthy that he was actually giving them credit where it was due.

Speaking of which, I'm surprised that he's not over at Wall Street right now. :unsure:

:doh:

Dude, even the kid born in like 1991 thinks you're being ridiculous.

Archived