F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

My battery died coming home in rush hour on a 3 lane highway. I have had two separate times with this, two separate shops said it was fine.

Also, if you see someone broken down, move to the next lane you pos. Felt like I was gonna die

My battery died coming home in rush hour on a 3 lane highway. I have had two separate times with this, two separate shops said it was fine.

Also, if you see someone broken down, move to the next ###### lane you pos. Felt like I was gonna die

So, you need a new alternator, then?

I'm assuming so. About $300?

Probably. I would suggest doing it yourself because it's typically an easy job, but it looks like Ford made yours a pain in the ass to get to. There's a couple YouTube videos out there. See if you want to tackle it. Should only take you an hour tops.

A couple of weeks ago my stepmom had interviewed for a job, and after not having heard anything, she figured they'd decided to go with someone else.  Yesterday they called to tell her that they did decide to hire someone else, but that they had another position for which they thought she'd be a great fit, and offered it to her without the need to interview again.  She already did her drug test and filled out a bunch of paperwork today, and she should be able to start working either later next week or the one after.  Hallelujah!!!

Edited by biodork

A couple of weeks ago my stepmom had interviewed for a job, and after not having heard anything, she figured they'd decided to go with someone else.  Yesterday they called to tell her that they did decide to hire someone else, but that they had another position for which they thought she'd be a great fit, and offered it to her without the need to interview again.  She already did her drug test and filled out a bunch of paperwork today, and she should be able to start working either later next week or the one after.  Hallelujah!!!

Cool!

I've never hit the lottery, but the feeling of landing a good job and winning the lottery have to be close.

Cheers for stepmom!

Probably. I would suggest doing it yourself because it's typically an easy job, but it looks like Ford made yours a pain in the ass to get to. There's a couple YouTube videos out there. See if you want to tackle it. Should only take you an hour tops.

Famous last words.

Cool!

I've never hit the lottery, but the feeling of landing a good job and winning the lottery have to be close.

Cheers for stepmom!

Absolutely!  She's been unemployed for a year and her unemployment benefits were set to run out in a couple of weeks, so thank God that very soon she'll have health insurance and a steady paycheck again.

Cool!

Cheers for stepmom!

Famous last words.

:lol: hey, I'm a worst case scenario mechanic. But I believe preparation makes all jobs easier. Watch a YouTube video, wrap your head around the task, make sure you have ALL the tools. And go for it. Can't be afraid.

:lol: hey, I'm a worst case scenario mechanic. But I believe preparation makes all jobs easier. Watch a YouTube video, wrap your head around the task, make sure you have ALL the tools. And go for it. Can't be afraid.

as a former auto mechanic I believe in, plan for the worst hope for the best

A couple of weeks ago my stepmom had interviewed for a job, and after not having heard anything, she figured they'd decided to go with someone else. Yesterday they called to tell her that they did decide to hire someone else, but that they had another position for which they thought she'd be a great fit, and offered it to her without the need to interview again. She already did her drug test and filled out a bunch of paperwork today, and she should be able to start working either later next week or the one after. Hallelujah!!!

This is fantastic news.

This is why I never to brake work. Without fail I screw it up. So I just avoid it. No one likes cracked rusty bleeders.

god bless salted roads
#starwarsagainsthate

god bless salted roads

Being a car guy and living in the Northeast is a curse. I'm jealous of all the people who live in states where they can drive cool cars year round and not actively destroy them. We don't get our money's worth up here. But I love living here.

Day off from work. Wife is out of town. Kid is at school.

I honestly do not remember they last time I was in this house without another person in it.

I just don't see much pants wearing in my immediate future.

F'n Fantastic!

Day off from work. Wife is out of town. Kid is at school.

I honestly do not remember they last time I was in this house without another person in it.

I just don't see much pants wearing in my immediate future.

F'n Fantastic!

It's so nice outside. Pants are up to you I guess. 

Amazon has Prime memberships marked down to $79 today to celebrate the launch of The Grand Tour. You can bet I pulled the trigger on that this morning. Bring on Jeremy, James and Richard. 

Oh, and all the other good stuff that comes with Prime. 

giphy.gif