Derek Roy's summer house

spndnchz

Wow nice investment of his salary. Love the whole family angle, 2 master bedrooms one for him the other for mom and dad. I know where I would spend my summers.

This does make me reconsider my past perception of him which of course may have been unjustly influenced by some of the bad snipetts of information I have seen or heard. Although I will admit it does seem to be set up with a lot of separate crash area's typically needed for large crazy party's, and that 4 sided glass shower and sauna in the middle of his master bedroom does seem a bit ostentatious.

As a parent I would be happy and would not have a problem to have a son that built something like this for his family and friends to enjoy even though my boat looked like a dingy compared to his.

Oh son can I have the keys to the ferrari, need to go pick up mom's medicine, quick like. ;)

He's got a ton of beds in his house. Clearly, he knows his house is the party house and is the hangout place for everyone, so he's accommodated accordingly.

A single guy in his mid-20s with more money than he knows what to do with. It must be nice to not have to worry about saving for retirement. Oh well, good for him. At least he's spending some of his money on his parents, so that's nice.

I was thinking it seemed a bit bown-chicka-wown-wown.

Right on. If I was a jacked up millionaire hockey player I'd want a glass shower in my bedroom too. And air fresheners that make it smell of a rich mahogany.

I will say, there's not one thing about that place I don't like. And that's saying a lot, because I hate most people's tastes in home decor/layout.

Right on. If I was a jacked up millionaire hockey player I'd want a glass shower in my bedroom too. And air fresheners that make it smell of a rich mahogany.

I will say, there's not one thing about that place I don't like. And that's saying a lot, because I hate most people's tastes in home decor/layout.

Really? The bed was horrific IMHO. Otherwise it wasn't too bad. The crash pads are little odd, but a good idea for keeping your friends safe. He could have at least put up some partitions though, I don't mind bunking with friends, but I'm not sure I can think of 20 people I'd want to share a room with.

Really? The bed was horrific IMHO. Otherwise it wasn't too bad. The crash pads are little odd, but a good idea for keeping your friends safe. He could have at least put up some partitions though, I don't mind bunking with friends, but I'm not sure I can think of 20 people I'd want to share a room with.

You've obviously never been drunk enough to understand why that room rocks :P :beer:

did you read any of his tweets? He sheds some light on TC's mysterious fashion show injury.

I never punched Tim Connolly in the face he's a beauty I would never he got hurt doing the worm backstage at a charity event true story haha

wonder if it's true? wonder if he was drunk - that's the only time anyone ever does the worm!

Looking at his pad, I get the impression that he likes playing for the sabres and that he is a social guy... Looked like in one of those weird blurry campfire pictures that the Goose was up there. Roy should have a start of the season mixer for the whole team at his place... hes got enough beds... My bet is that Ennis is the most likely to wake up passed out in that Shower and that Regehr is the least likely. Glad to see he has a gym to stay buf because hes our #1 center and he could make a lot of money after this season if he wants to.

Archived